URL / Website: Www.kgfe.net
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near memorial city
Activities: DFK, rim, 69, bbbj, bbgreek, BBFS, CIA, ass pussy swap and cim
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not fat not a spinner, nice ass, face isn't my type but she's not ugly, typical kgirl
Recommendation: Yes
Recommend: Yes only because her service is there. Ymmv with the iop..
I want to try the greek but Lev sounds a lot better
Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
I wish I seen these posts. I read promoter’s reviews and went to KGFe. But luckily I saw someone hasn’t been promoted and had a good time. Will post the review to promote.. lol
I thought Lev was gone ?
Who is working now ?
Thanks,
Are security guards still routinely guarding the gate?
Are security guards still routinely guarding the gate? Originally Posted by jzq777
I never saw any near the gate last time I went.
  • EasyC
  • 05-07-2023, 09:42 AM
I have never seen a guard there.
I've never seen a guard either. I just caught her for her last appointment got 2 pops 1 Cia one cim good times. She was quite a bit older late 30s? Good experience but her vag was pretty loose but incredibly wet. i understand why she does greek. Gonna write a full report rn
I've never seen a guard either. I just caught her for her last appointment got 2 pops 1 Cia one cim good times. She was quite a bit older late 30s? Good experience but her vag was pretty loose but incredibly wet. i understand why she does greek. Gonna write a full report rn Originally Posted by Sean.grelly
Sometimes the ‘incredibly wet’ vaginas are because the providers inject liquids in there prior to the act to make the guy think it is entirely of the sexual act or make him feel like they’re are cumming. Have had several girls tell me this directly after the act. Stick a finger into her pussy immediately before any contact to see if there is anything in there—if there is, i kind of doubt the girl just gets all wet by looking at a monger.