URL / Website: https://www.kgfe.net/team-4
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: Bbfs Cia Greek bbbjdt cim dfk daty/dato atm
Hair Length and Color: Around breast length black straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Older lady all natural nice c cup tits about 5'1 or 5'2 nice bubble butt and some mommy damage
Recommendation: No
Having seen several KGFE girls i would say that it is a bit overpriced for value. Per houston standards they do offer a wide menu but the quality of the girls as well as the IOP is a bit lacking, or uneven at best.
Please keep us posted if a pretty girl ever shows up with a nice ass.
Hank you,
Please keep us posted if a pretty girl ever shows up with a nice ass.
Hank you, Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Mina was the probably the best of the bunch.
Personally it seems like the price has gone up but the quality has gone down. I figured it would of been the other way around bringing in more quality girls in with the price being increased.
Thanks Snakey, think Mina will rotate back in ?
H-Town gettin all the REJECTS...yet this agency is charging PREMIUM PRICES!!!
I'm going to be honest that's the reason I haven't visited this agency in a while but I agree with the rest of y'all Mina was the best quality girl that came through this agency the rest have been somewhat forgettable even with the BBFS. No I'm not going to lie lovely from lovely angels in Dallas kind of broke the mold I don't know if any of you guys visited her while she was here but no girl could hold a candle to her. Her PSE / g f e was like no other squirted like a fire hose and between you and me it felt like she legitimately enjoyed her job.
Any intel on Emily? I’m planning to visit.