Phone: (512) 994 4612
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=alayna
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Couldn't say...never met
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Several texts, several calls to VM...frustration, amusement, resignation.
Session Length: Nada
Fee: NA
Hair Length and Color: Check her pics...
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: See her profile...
Recommendation: No
thank you for the information.
Where is the review. NCNS. So bottom line your saying she is a flake!!

Thanks for the info...
Not trying to be board police but I think you are only supposed to post a review if you actually saw the girl
rrtx is right.. no show goes in co-ed.
  • ztonk
  • 03-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Moved from Independent Provider Reviews to Coed...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • Trip
  • 03-20-2012, 06:45 PM
Not trying to be board police but I think you are only supposed to post a review if you actually saw the girl Originally Posted by rrtx88
Yes, but obviously this will happen weekly. In order to get the review outline, they must accidentally place it there.
Correct...I was mistaken in putting it in the review section. It has correctly been moved to co-ed.
Thanks for the info. Can't handle bad TCB.
One would figure that a repeating client would get better TCB or even priority status above others, but somehow Alayna's kind of logic mystifies me...
well the alarm didn't go off, so that's not something I can control.
So who controls the alarm? The alarm fairy??? Seriously?
this is complete bs I apologized. I was in a deep sleep and my phone did not go off. I ran into a couple issues the same day resulting in me having to cancel appts, my phone not working being one of them. (fyi I got a new phone yesterday.)

Nobody else wrote me NO review when they didn't even see me. They got over it and saw someone else or rescheduled. thats not cool.

Nobody else wrote me NO review when they didn't even see me. They got over it and saw someone else or rescheduled. thats not cool. Originally Posted by Alayna Seduction
Could be worse , could have been done merely on ones looks , and not moved by the Mods , thus meaning you never get the chance to rebut it at all .
BS is correct...on your part Alayna. Bad TCB kills business. Alarm, flat tire, no calls, no text? Just do the right thing OR admit you screwed up and move on.

This is a review board. It's VERY cool to be notified of NCNS.

this is complete bs I apologized. I was in a deep sleep and my phone did not go off. I ran into a couple issues the same day resulting in me having to cancel appts, my phone not working being one of them. (fyi I got a new phone yesterday.)

Nobody else wrote me NO review when they didn't even see me. They got over it and saw someone else or rescheduled. thats not cool. Originally Posted by Alayna Seduction