Notice

Let me get this straight....and let’s be clear that I am only using this as an example.

I can’t say....”you’re a dumb fuck” correct?

But what if I ask... “are you a dumb fuck?” That would be ok right? I’m not calling the person a name, I’m asking a question that can easily be answered and cleared up with a simple yes or no response.

How about if ask someone “what kind of idiot are you?” That’s not name calling is it?

What if I were to give someone a back handed compliment like...”gee your acne is clearing up”. That’s ok right?

Can any of these be used?
You mean like "Assup... art thou a beslubbering, clay-brained boar-pig?"
You mean like "Assup... art thou a beslubbering, clay-brained boar-pig?" Originally Posted by lustylad
More like a fawning elf-skinned foot-licker...

I have learned two things from this post. Some folks can not understand that they are included in the no insult rule and that 60 seconds is a long time to wait in between RTM's LOL
I sent three of them.
Any guesses as to who they are? LOL! I am going to enjoy this new rule.
"boar-pig" seems redundant, unless one is using "pig" in the modifier indicating a failure to maintain an identifiable level of cleanliness and/or neatness.
DickEmDown
Admin Trick

Encounters: 25

Default ***NOTICE*** Additional topic added to the Political forum rules...
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...87&postcount=1

No type of racial slurs shall be allowed, not even in this forum...

Carry on

Does this include the term "Cracker"?

I have learned two things from this post. Some folks can not understand that they are included in the no insult rule and that 60 seconds is a long time to wait in between RTM's LOL
I sent three of them.
Any guesses as to who they are? LOL! I am going to enjoy this new rule.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

We don't care, 0zombie

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

it does when empty pockets uses it and i RTM him.

hahahahaaaa
"boar-pig" seems redundant, unless one is using "pig" in the modifier indicating a failure to maintain an identifiable level of cleanliness and/or neatness. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Agreed... mods, please change my assup reference in post #18 to "barrow-pig".
"They" have been wiping conservatives on social media for months now. I thought this place was different. I don't know or have ever dealt with St.C but I don't thinck he will let this happen. I have been wrong plenty of times before.

Relax. It's just a clever ploy by St. C to increase the post count here... see how many posts yinz have made already on this non-topic? Higher post count = higher eccie ad revenues.

As an added benefit, we all get to watch canker-blossoms like assup and MT Jockstrap grow frustrated and wear themselves out from hitting the rtm button!
Apparently, some folks believe this is more fake news.

How much fun is it now.

We'll also see the frustration caused by a limited vocabulary. This must really hurt!

I would imagine that a personal insult is a personal insult, no matter which euphemisms you use to fling it.

A rose by any other name is still standing in manure!

LOL!

I wonder if it includes an image of the Swastika or the White Supremacist frog.

Great questions!

No. LOL!