Family Fun

Anyone into family fun or have a spouse or girlfriend into it?
I have a client who I blow regularly who tells me his 20 yo son fucks his step mother who is the client’s wife with his permission. He has watched them according to him and watched them shower together.
My first wife had an on going sexual relationship with her brother who was a year younger and who may have gotten her pregnant.
My second wife fucked her first cousin for years before and while we were married.
Geezus... get some help man..
Ben this is not Rochester! This is Another Realm and many people are very very open!
So is the BS
Ben this is not Rochester! This is Another Realm and many people are very very open! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Sounds like Hunter Biden to me. He was fucking his sister in law. Probably other family members too!!!!
I am sure a lot of guys on here are fucking their sister-in-law etc etc or thinking about if they have the chance! In some areas of the country it is quite normal. Probably some of the gals on here also have some experience in this area!
Years ago, I was dating a women exclusively. She had a child from a previous relationship who was 16 at the time. We broke up.

I had a child from a previous marriage who was much younger. I hired my ex 16 YO daughter to babysit my child.

One night the 16 YO daughter came on to me. I had to stop it,as she was underage, but made her a promise that at the age of 21 I would romance her in Hawaii for her 21st birthday if she wanted to go.

Years go by and I do not hear anything about Hawaii, then on her 20th birthday I called her to wish her the best, and she reminded me of hawaii
Yep, three times a day with the daughter in Maui, one of my greatest experiences in a long time.
When I was married to my third wife, she had two girls by a prior marriage who walked around totally nude when they came home from college. They were both very seductive with me and asked me for massages which I did professionally. While I did massage them, I never went any further for fear they would tell their mother. While we had a very open marriage which the girls knew about, I was not sure she would approve if I went further with her daughters but I certainly fantasized about it. It is very common for college age girls to walk around nude at home or walk around in just a bra and panties and be very seductive.
And it gets deeper.
I have blocked white chocolate but assume its some fucked up post just to stir the pot. Prolly incest related.
You guys are so silly! I am not advocating incest!
ya know, when you point your finger at someone, the other four fingers are pointing back at you!!

do we need to conduct reading & comprehension classes here?
he's not asking what you think about having sex w/ someone related by marriage.
he's asking "Anyone into family fun or have a spouse or girlfriend into it?"

if you've done it, you can post. or not.
if you havent done it but fantasize/lust for it, you can post. or not.
if you dont wanna do it, no need to post.
Pmdelites, thx for your clarifying words!
ya know, when you point your finger at someone, the other four fingers are pointing back at you!!

do we need to conduct reading & comprehension classes here?
he's not asking what you think about having sex w/ someone related by marriage.
he's asking "Anyone into family fun or have a spouse or girlfriend into it?"

if you've done it, you can post. or not.
if you havent done it but fantasize/lust for it, you can post. or not.
if you dont wanna do it, no need to post. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I will reply to a thread anytime I feel like it thank you very much.
I've never done it, but definitely would if I had the chance. Any of my cousins, aunts, or my half sister that I didn't grow up with. But I would never initiate it. If I saw any on fetlife I might feel them out about it.