Women in Combat

I've got 5 Benji's that says you can't prove that she wouldn't! Dipshit! Originally Posted by bigtex
Your scenario is set in the 1860s. The Republicans just freed Williams from the shackles of slavery, and your betting Odumbo would get to run for president!?! You lose, BigKoTex -- give COG the 5 Benjis, you dumb-fuck.
Your scenario is set in the 1860s. The Republicans just freed Williams from the shackles of slavery, and your betting Odumbo would get to run for president!?! You lose, BigKoTex -- give COG the 5 Benjis, you dumb-fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The only thing you have proven is that I B Lying & Crying is an idiot! But we already knew that!

Next!
The only thing you have proven is that I B Lying & Crying is an idiot! I ain't paying 5 Benji's just because you're an idiot!

Next! Originally Posted by bigtex
You're just a sore loser, BigKoTex. So pay COG his winnings, and then you can go back to self gratifying yourself with your "shocker grip", you dumb-fuck cunt.
You're just a sore loser, BigKoTex. So pay COG his winnings, and then you can go back to self gratifying yourself with your "shocker grip", you dumb-fuck cunt. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There you have it folks, I B Lying & Crying is trying desperatly to pimp for StupidOldLyingFart. How much is the SOLF the hooktard giving you?
There you have it folks, I B Lying & Crying is pimpin' for StupidOldLyingFart. Originally Posted by bigtex
You're deflecting, BigKoTex. Pay COG his money, and then you can go back to diddling your own ass with your stinky-pinky, BigKoTex.
You're deflecting, BigKoTex. Pay COG his money, and then you can go back to diddling your own ass with your stinky-pinky, BigKoTex. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey I B, don't forget. You have 4 more years and then you have Hillary 2016 to look forward to!

Eat your heart out Loser!
Hey I B, don't forget. You have 4 more years and then you have Hillary 2016 to look forward to!

Eat your heart out Loser! Originally Posted by bigtex
That's the way, BigKoTex. It's apparent how you might confuse that post with diddling your own ass with your stinky-pinky.
Now I have to call Tex on an incredibly stupid comment. Just about every black person following the Civil War registered as a republican, fact! Jones County, MS had 1208 registered black voters (freedmen) and they were 100% registered republican. Only eight voted in the 1866 election because the Southern DEMOCRATS posted guards outside the voting precincts, beat freedmen, lynched a couple, and started some little club called the KKK.
Now I have to call Tex on an incredibly stupid comment. Just about every black person following the Civil War registered as a republican, fact! Jones County, MS had 1208 registered black voters (freedmen) and they were 100% registered republican. Only eight voted in the 1866 election because the Southern DEMOCRATS posted guards outside the voting precincts, beat freedmen, lynched a couple, and started some little club called the KKK. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What I said was she most certainly would have supported Obama "in this day and age." What part of "this day and age" do you not understand? There is a 150 year difference between 1860's and "this day and age." Or are you not smart enough to realize that?

That pretty much confirms that you and I B Lying & Crying are Fuckin' Idiots. But then, we already knew that! While we are at it, we might as well throw in StupidOldLyingFart too!

Larry, Curly and Moe, the names fit y'all well!
I'm waiting for my cashier's check, BTLD! Thanks!
I'm waiting for my cashier's check, BTLD! Thanks! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I will send yours right after you send mine, StupidOldLyingFart! BTW, Your welcome!
What I said was she most certainly would have supported Obama "in this day and age." What part of "this day and age" do you not understand? There is a 150 year difference between 1860's and "this day and age." Or are you not smart enough to realize that?

That pretty much confirms that you and I B Lying & Crying are Fuckin' Idiots. But then, we already knew that! While we are at it, we might as well throw in StupidOldLyingFart too!

Larry, Curly and Moe, the names fit y'all well! Originally Posted by bigtex
You're a sore loser, BigKoTex. Send COG his money. No one agreed to your fucked-up scenario. The scenario was rewritten, and you lost, you dumb-fuck. Send COG his money, BigKoTex.
You're a sore loser, BigKoTex. Send COG his money. No one agreed to your fucked-up scenario. The scenario was rewritten, and you lost, you dumb-fuck. Send COG his money, BigKoTex. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I have a great idea I B Lying & Crying. If you're so worried about it, you send it for me. Once you confirm that you have sent the cashier's check, give me a call at BR 549 and we can make the necessary arrangements for a quick reimbursement!

How's that for a deal?
I have a great idea I B Lying & Crying. If you're so worried about it, you send it for me. Once you confirm that you have sent the cashier's check, give me a call at BR 549 and we can make the necessary arrangements for a quick reimbursement!

How's that for a deal? Originally Posted by bigtex
Now you've outed yourself as Junior Samples twin brother, BigKoTex!?! Hee Haw!!!!
Look at this, BTLD reneging on a bet. What a sorry piece of shit. But we knew that, didn't we?

BTLD >>> <<< COG