Anyone up for a group night of playing pool?

I am no pro but i do enjoy playing some good ole bar shit pool. I play at a place in hurst....anyone game? Like a mini social?

Thinking some time in the next two weeks.

Also i have yet to visit infliction yet for something more of a adult atmosphere.

Point is id like a group of hobby fuckers to just chill..maybe more
Sounds fun
It's been a while since I played pool but sounds like an awesome time
Sounds like a good idea!!
You meet other members and more things can happen you if like.
If not, a good time playing pool. Its been a while since i last played.
Would love to hang out.
I’m game...and I live right in that area.
I am loving the responses I have gotten so far!!! Looking for a few more women before I want to try to start setting a date. This will probably be a weeknight thing as all the places im thinking of are too crowded on the weekend.

If this turns out well I will be setting up something monthly
Sounds great I’m looking forward it!
I'm down
I'm down
Sounds like fun. I do suck at pool, but I guarantee that at one point during the night I will make a good shot and pretend it was intentional.
Don't fall for it guys, she just wants to see your stick and play with your balls.

Sounds like fun. I do suck at pool, but I guarantee that at one point during the night I will make a good shot and pretend it was intentional. Originally Posted by Hellion437
Ditto that. Would be cool to see some positive, fun stuff between us all, hopefully more ladies would be open and welcome to this.
Ain't no shame in my little stick or balls. My pool playing kinda sucks though. I can do hurst and get beat by the ladies. Wouldn't be the first time a lady beat me
I’m down!

No lie I took a quick glance at the title saw pool and I was like a pool party F yeah this is going to be some Miami vibes... But then reread and was Pool :/ I’m horrible at it but don’t mind networking.