URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=451630
City: rockwall
State: Texas
Address: near 30 and 205
Activities: lfk, dfk, mish, doggy, cowgirl, bbbj
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty tall about 5"9 145lb light tan with some nice curves size c boobs well groomed and smelled great.
Recommendation: Yes
LM69 - Nice pics there !
I've read a lot of reviews LM and this is pretty much the worst. Looks like nothing more than a half-ass effort made (two weeks late BTW) that was just done so that you could get a discount and be able to afford your monthly alternative to jacking off!

I happen to know Angel, on a very enjoyable professional basis, and your pics look like they were done by a pimple-faced punk that got his hands on Daddy's phone.

My advice is to stick with beating your meat. You're probably way better at that than fucking and telling. LOL

Here are a couple of pics I took recently that show what an amazingly beautiful woman Angel really is.....
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20181004_051153.jpg (722.2 KB, 1819 views) File Type: jpg 20181004_050924.jpg (696.2 KB, 1809 views) File Type: jpg 20181004_051043.jpg (888.5 KB, 1808 views)
BTW, My pictures were taken with my S8+ and all I did was crop them. I didn't use any filters or color tinting. That's just how smooth and golden her skin really is. This is also artificial light (dark outside), just regular room lighting.
Hotspot....why are you hating? LadiesMan left a positive review for this lady and posted pics of her. It seems like you are really white knighting Sugarbabe when there is no reason too. Why as a hobbyist would you tell another hobbyist “you did the review for a discount to be able to afford your monthly alternative jacking off”??? What is your association or obsession with Sugarbabe?
No reviews, and he's talking garbage. Lol
Call it what you like. Yeah I'm new here, but I know a half baked review from a good one. Just because a guy posts a yes at the end and a couple of poorly lit shot of a pussy doesn't make it a good review guys. It was positive, yes, but it was poorly done, and was posted 2 weeks after the encounter. That's disrespectful imo. The ladies offer the discount to generate intrest and business. Sitting on the review for that long just isn't proper behaviour.

I've known Angel for a while and have a great time with her. I put that out there up front, no secrets or agenda.

My point is that if you're going to accept a discount in exchange, then you should put a reasonable effort into it.
Hey Hotspot....can you go back and take pics of Sugarbabe in the same poses as LadiesMan?....:but with better lighting???
I have a date in a few day, just for the purpose of doing a review. The pictures I shared here were taken for the public showcase so a different set of rules.

Angel is very comfortable in her skin and loves what she does. Anyone listening in, stay tuned. More pics to come.

And it won't just be better lighting, believe me, EDIT-STAFFis a down to earth sweetie that it sexy and fun. I'll admit I'm hooked. They say admitting your addiction is the first step to recovery. The only problem is that I don't want to recover!

HS3
I changed my mind....LadiesMan do better on your reviews. Hotspot....go get the pics!
I'll admit, I was pretty harsh, so I apologize. Looks like the visit was during the day and the only light was coming from outside. That's just not enough light for decent quality pictures. Also imo a HH session is borderline at best to do a proper review, especially if it's your first time to get together. I always book an hour minimum and that's just for my time, no time for pics. Hope that helps.

I'd go back and edit my original post, but it looks like you loose the ability to edit an older post.

Ladiesman, I'm changing my advice.....my advice is, book an hour minimum, use the flash on your camera when you need to, and help the girls out by getting the review up quickly. Peace
I changed my mind....LadiesMan do better on your reviews. Hotspot....go get the pics! Originally Posted by dfwfunforall
ROTFLMAO. It's all good.
Was she agreed to do with me brother is NONE YA. Sounds like hotspot could be her pimp for all I give a shit for. By the way your photo quality look like shit as well wit that said you need to get a better camera son.
Sounds like someone can't handle the truth. Pimp? What a joke. You mean you had to talk to a dude to get a date. At least I'm not on her "talk to the pimp" list. LOL
By the way your photo quality look like shit as well wit that said you need to get a better camera son. Originally Posted by LadiesMan69
A new camera can be easily purchased if needed. Unfortunately for you, your need for good taste, more creativity, and a decent vocabulary can't be addressed for any amount of money.