Manafort Sentenced to just 47 months.....

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/pa...es-2019-03-07/

The verdict speaks for it’s self.

This judge knew he could not let him skate free, but had to send a message to the Mueller team that this whole thing was about ruining a man’s life in Oder to get info on President Trump.

He will be out in two. My hope is the Trump Organization will give him a nice fat job.
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/pa...es-2019-03-07/

The verdict speaks for it’s self.

This judge knew he could not let him skate free, but had to send a message to the Mueller team that this whole thing was about ruining a man’s life in Oder to get info on President Trump.

He will be out in two. My hope is the Trump Organization will give him a nice fat job. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You are defending a Traitor. Why couldn't the Judge let him "skate free"?. Yeah it sends a message all right. One about you as well as Manafort
You are defending a Traitor. Why couldn't the Judge let him "skate free"?. Yeah it sends a message all right. One about you as well as Manafort Originally Posted by themystic
Muellers team wanted a minimum19 years.
The guys 70 and in poor health. That’s actually a greater cost to jail people like that. The guys already spent time in jail. Probably broke. What’s the use to send him to jail for a long period of time? Congratulations to the Mueller team for bringing this tax cheat to justice
The guys 70 and in poor health. That’s actually a greater cost to jail people like that. The guys already spent time in jail. Probably broke. What’s the use to send him to jail for a long period of time? Congratulations to the Mueller team for bringing this tax cheat to justice Originally Posted by bambino
Congratulations for defending a traitor. When did a bunch of old white people start getting so soft on criminals and traitors who sell out the USA?
Congratulations for defending a traitor. When did a bunch of old white people start getting so soft on criminals and traitors who sell out the USA? Originally Posted by themystic
Go have a party tonight. Celebrate Manafort going to jail. You’ve got nothing better to do.
You are defending a Traitor. Why couldn't the Judge let him "skate free"?. Yeah it sends a message all right. One about you as well as Manafort Originally Posted by themystic
Shhhhh

Grownups are talking.
speaking of traitors ..

BAHHAAAHHAAAAAA
Go have a party tonight. Celebrate Manafort going to jail. You’ve got nothing better to do. Originally Posted by bambino
He was a threat to Democracy and to TM's way of life. We are all safer now that we spend millions of dollars to weed out this one scoundrel.. Thank God we nipped it in the butt before anyone else cheated on their taxes.

No collusion, now go have yourself a beer TM and a nice long cry. You're a pathetic silly little man.
He was a threat to Democracy and to TM's way of life. We are all safer now that we spend millions of dollars to weed out this one scoundrel.. Thank God we nipped it in the butt before anyone else cheated on their taxes.

No collusion, now go have yourself a beer TM and a nice long cry. You're a pathetic silly little man. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You're a pathetic moron and a traitor. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I think you're to stupid to even know what democracy is. Go drink a beer with you kid who lives in your basement and explain to him how Great America used to be. What a fucking loser
themystic doesn't know his stuff!!!
themystic doesn't know his stuff!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Maybe not but I know your an Anti American Traitor
Maybe not but I know your an Anti American Traitor Originally Posted by themystic
Positively not.
Maybe not but I know your an Anti American Traitor Originally Posted by themystic
To use you're and your correctly, remember that you're is short for "you are," and your is used to show ownership, like in "your house." If you don't know which one to use, try writing "you are" instead.

To use you're and your correctly, remember that you're is short for "you are," and your is used to show ownership, like in "your house." If you don't know which one to use, try writing "you are" instead.

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
I’ve told him that a 100 times. He’s just not very bright. But hey, Judge Ellis emphatically stated this sentence had nothing to do with Russian collusion or the Trump campaign.