URL / Website: https://www.cherrypopp.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas
Activities: LFk,DFK,BBBj,COW,Mish,Doggy,Sh ower
Hair Length and Color: About shoulder length and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite body and pretty face. Pics are accurate for the most part (may be some photoshop for touchups, but it really is her.
Recommendation - Triple Yes
Recommendation: Yes
Coco makes you feel like a king and she is one women in your concubine, especially during after the shower!
Im gonna go ahead and say it. This may sound sacrilegious, but I think I can say that "Lovely" has just been dethroned as the GOAT (greatest of all throats). Coco is definitely in the same league or even better than Lovely. There, I said it.
Im gonna go ahead and say it. This may sound sacrilegious, but I think I can say that "Lovely" has just been dethroned as the GOAT (greatest of all throats). Coco is definitely in the same league or even better than Lovely. There, I said it. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
This infamous Lovely everyone keeps talking about, I must meet her. Plus I need to get verified with other studios.
Coco makes you feel like a king and she is one women in your concubine, especially during after the shower! Originally Posted by MrBrowneye
Yeah. she is a true GEM. My only worry is - she set the bar so high that I am not gonna be satisifed with any other provider haha
It’s crazy how both the girls at Cherry make it seem soo real and authentic. They need to rebrand themselves to GFEpop

FYI Browneye the Lovely at Blossom is not the infamous Lovely
Coco is awesome. But she will be gone soon for a few weeks. Coco has a much tighter pussy than the real lovely also.

Anybody know where the real Lovely is these days?
Coco is awesome. But she will be gone soon for a few weeks. Coco has a much tighter pussy than the real lovely also.

Anybody know where the real Lovely is these days? Originally Posted by SeekingSurfer
When i met her, She said she will be out on vacation for 2.5 weeks -not too long.

Reg Lovely - she is at Blossom-K.
Lovely is in LA, I saw her a few hours ago, she said she will be back in Dallas in October for a long stay.
That is good news Darkloveofasia. 2 month countdown.......
Any idea which agency she will sign up for?
Lovely is in LA, I saw her a few hours ago, she said she will be back in Dallas in October for a long stay. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
My bad. The Lovely at BLossom-k is a different one then.
Coco service is top rated, she will and is quickly becoming a legend