Picture ideas

I would like to know what poses (besides the complete nude) and outfits you guys like when looking at a provider's pics and what look is the closing deal to set something up with her.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!!!
I would like to know what poses (besides the complete nude) and outfits you guys like when looking at a provider's pics and what look is the closing deal to set something up with her.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!!! Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
I'm old school personally (Lace - color doesn't matter) and a hot body is pretty important too.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!!! Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Red Lace panties and bra eating a hotdog!! Kinda like the Carl's Jr. Commercial

http://m.tmz.com/#video/0_0xl4pws8/

I'm totally kidding about the hotdog. But I definitely vote for lace anything.
Picture my sperm dripping down your legs. That's hot
Stockings and Heels!
Anything that doesn't include a man's penis in the shot.
Also nothing but shots consisting of cleavage and eyes is a major turn off. It screams FAT!
I'd like to add another vote for stockings & heels. The black stockings & bra in your current website gallery look good on you, as well as the black sheer panties in another photo in the same gallery.

Regarding your swimsuit photos, could you add a shot or two of you wet stepping out of a pool? Maybe a shot from behind in a bikini in a hot tub would work too.

A third theme might be something like yoga pants & a sports bra in an outdoor setting. I've seen quite a few ISOs for guys looking for ladies rocking skintight yoga pants, and doing the shoot outdoors is probably going to get some guys thinking about the last time they fantasized about sex with that one hottie on the jogging trail. (Something like a gym setting would work here, too.)
  • rjk61
  • 07-08-2016, 09:18 AM
Pictures of you in hardcore action would get a call from me. Fucking, sucking etc.
some black & whites are always erotic!
Black & white pictures are nice for a pic or two but they hide flaws. I like a girl that doesn't have anything to hide & her body is Hot (Because she cares about her appearance and works at it or it just comes naturally).

Also stockings and heels are Hot.
  • Toyz
  • 07-08-2016, 01:32 PM
Little troll dolls all cuddled up in the muff...
I like pictures of ladies in bikinis sunning themselves, with a few droplets of sweat, sun tan oil, or condensation droplets from a cold drink on their skin. It's cool when the bottoms are stretched tight across the pelvic bones and you can almost see through the gap. Same with the tops too I guess, lol.
1) Standing in front of me, the tops of my knees in the shot: you holding a serving tray with a cigar and a cutter, a martini, and an eight inch dildo...possibly wearing a strap-on dildo. "Welcome home, baby"

2) bikini car wash...suds, water, glistening body, cut-off-shorts. Maybe the bikini strap comes undone and you appear bashful and modest "Daddy, can you help me take the top of the convertible again?"

3) At your vanity mirror, dressed to the Nines, slightly bent over the counter so your cleavage and long neck are irresistible, as you hold the lipstick to your lips, almost suggestively "It's going to be a long night"

4) standing nearly silhouetted in a doorway/breezeway, naked, with your legs crossed at the ankle, your butt slightly elevated by standing on your tip-toes, one arm raised and dangling over the opposite shoulder a champagne flute, the other holding the bottle and a second empty glass "will you join me?"
You can put one of these in your pics?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3MG2K-g4fhQ/maxresdefault.jpg
LOL cruzer... "redeem at any gay bar"? don't really want that in the pic I would think.