Encounter: Spring ~Water With Two Dashes of Cayenne!

User ID: 68788
Date: DEC
Name: Seeking ~P @ The Water Company
Phone: 404-490-1680
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Water-Company / https://eccie.net/member.php?u=68788&tab=eccie_reviews
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: -
Activities: DT, BBBJ, BLS, CG, RCG, MISH, K9, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Medium
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description:
Recommendation: Yes
Sir

A date is required for approval

The Dr

Added private tags The Dr
Sir

A date is required for approval

The Dr Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Apologies Dr. The date is December 4.
P~ is a sweetheart, one of my favorites!! Thank you for the review, Sir!!
Great review! She is definitely a good lady to hang out with!!
P~ is a sweetheart, one of my favorites!! Thank you for the review, Sir!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
Yes she is!

Great review! She is definitely a good lady to hang out with!! Originally Posted by wranglerbunnies
I agree! I see her whenever I am in the area!
Great review!
Seeking P is definitely my favorite in BR. If your equipment is cleaned up she'll make it all worth your while. Will be seeing her next time I'm in the area. Great review!
This review is awesome and really make me want a revisit with The Water Company. I miss that legendary BBBJ and the unique ~P position. Makes the drive to Baton Rouge worth it

Well I need to go check out what all this hype is about. See so many positive reviews and the ebony ass oiled up in the pictures got me wondering. And the chair. Guess I need to make contact. It's that oiled up ass real though. Nothing like a ebony queen all oiled up
Well I need to go check out what all this hype is about. See so many positive reviews and the ebony ass oiled up in the pictures got me wondering. And the chair. Guess I need to make contact. It's that oiled up ass real though. Nothing like a ebony queen all oiled up Originally Posted by justhaveinfun

Glad that you have decided to see her! She has a real nice ass and dimple especially in the famous ~P position!
Gentlemen please watch the encounter dates

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed