Johnny Depp & Amber trial

Bored to death last week I started watching the live trial and wow that shit is entertaining

Anyone else watching?
LoL, the "grumpy" story was a HOOT!
Funniest parts so far " he poured a mega pint of wine" , " I was keeping him from his friends because it was just a house full of old men playing guitar, and " he exposed himself on the second floor balcony " . This girl is dumb.. and I mean a box of rocks have more sense lol.. first it's his house ( whoop whoop prenup good boy johnny) so if he wants to be naked or any level in between he can ..second I know a few million ladies myself included that WOULD LOVE AND IEAN LOVE to watch Johnny strum them chords all day ( heck the less cloths the better) AND A MEGA PINT lol I've never heard of a mega pint of wine before but show me the glass lol.. this girl is dumb she's gonna lose and she sued one of the most iconic and loved stars since the original bond SHES CANCELLED HERSELF HER CAREER IS OVER and she looks like a sorry here but " a dumb blonde"....
And I'm sorry but literally " shitting the bed" isn't a prank that even jackass would do its gross and worse could have got people very very sick
.Next time I will say Johnny should ask the important questions 1."have you been fully potty trained.2. Do you like to put yourself in a man's place yet scream your the victim when Noone touches you but the man is torn up . 3. Do you like the guitar?..
Plus everything she's claiming is "heresay" she has no police reports ,no pics ,no supporting witness accounts to any of this b.s she and her crackpot legal team is saying.. yet everything Johnny answers their questions it's " objection heresay" even though he has photos ,supporting witness testimony,and even audio recordings.. even the judge laughs with the crowd everything her idiotic team makes a " alligation".Shes done REALLY SHES OVERDONE ,THROW THAT HUSSY IN THE TRASH ORDER HER TO PAY HIM AND LET HER LIVE IN SHAME FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE PERIOD..
She’s an idiot I absolutely love Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp & Traci Lords....
Enough Said

Please,Mister Jailer ~ Amy Locane (Cry -Baby) circa~1990
Bored to death last week I started watching the live trial and wow that shit is entertaining

Anyone else watching? Originally Posted by Ericka xoxo
He didnt thinck that the shit in his bed was entertaining.
He didnt thinck that the shit in his bed was entertaining. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Who knows maybe that was his kink and now he's just using it on his favor.
Who knows maybe that was his kink and now he's just using it on his favor. Originally Posted by Ericka xoxo
People put up with a lot of SHIT (literally) when they are in a relationship. Later on they look back & think "why did I ever put up with that SHIT?"
How about when Amber testified that her sister taught Johnny to snort the white stuff through a tampon applicator. I'm sure sis was like "WTF Amber, you stupid bitch-face c*nt!"

She said he broke their bed!!

Johnny come break MY bed!!
How about when Amber testified that her sister taught Johnny to snort the white stuff through a tampon applicator. I'm sure sis was like "WTF Amber, you stupid bitch-face c*nt!" Originally Posted by dogtown

I saw the "breakfast table" photo
The applicator looked like a small light flow days applicator
Yeah, she is BSC ....

That lawyer chick is hot though. I would "lawyer up" with her any time...
  • BLM69
  • 05-21-2022, 11:47 PM
I seen a few highlights on YouTube, they're both nuts!