opinion

Just read an interesting ad on eccie Provider Ads- Dallas.Was posted by Leigh Lynn,she was at one time Ellie Love,and I did see her one time under that name
What is your point? Connecting old handles to new can be tricky.
Often times Providers change names as a matter of preference. It's when an account is guested that we can have a potential issue. Your review is still attached and will remain attached because its information for the membership to use.

My opinion??? She would probably do well with an established agency like True Companions. Seems like she's having a helliva time with the logistics of this biz. She's adorable though. I'm concerned an ad like that is just gonna attract the guys who will just use her up as quickly as they possibly can.
Idk about that, pussy can take a pretty good beating!
Mine old ass pussy is proof.

You know what I mean though, mojojo.
My opinion??? She would probably do well with an established agency like True Companions. Seems like she's having a helliva time with the logistics of this biz. She's adorable though. I'm concerned an ad like that is just gonna attract the guys who will just use her up as quickly as they possibly can. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
That worries me, too. My advice to her is to listen to the women on this board over the men. Her incall issue appears to be the biggest problem for her, at least until she can find a place to live.
Mine old ass pussy is proof. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

You're old ? Nope...Nada...no way !!
Or purplehearts if a great agency
Or purpleheartcompanions
You're old ? Nope...Nada...no way !! Originally Posted by MILFEater
Sssh! I'm trying to fade out in a fun way, mi amigo.

Please stick to the script: old as fuck, cbj, rates too high.

Just like that.

Just like that. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Lmao!

Oh shit... Ahem, yeah she went chj , raised her rates, and fuck she was looking older these days.
My opinion on this ... is taint.

If you want to quit, why not just quit? Does the fade out really do anything for anyone?