State: Kansas
Address: 21&Randolph
Activities: Massage, HE
Hair Length and Color: Short Brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short and chunky. NOT the typical Asian body
Recommendation: No
is this the one just off gage by the donut shop if not wrong place lol.
No it is closer to Washburn University by the Kwik Shop on 21st
Originally Posted by satan666
Originally Posted by satan666
well gents the one by the donut shop got raided this morning!
All 6 of the AMPs in Topeka were raided today with the common theme to stop trafficking. One of them had the same owner and operator who escaped the closure of others about 4 years ago. A great reason to always be a cash customer and burner phone.
All 6 of the AMPs in Topeka were raided today with the common theme to stop trafficking. One of them had the same owner and operator who escaped the closure of others about 4 years ago. A great reason to always be a cash customer and burner phone. Originally Posted by Layne1968
not really people do actually go to these places just for a massage.
All 6 of the AMPs in Topeka were raided today with the common theme to stop trafficking. One of them had the same owner and operator who escaped the closure of others about 4 years ago. A great reason to always be a cash customer and burner phone. Originally Posted by Layne1968
I made a rather snarky post yesterday about this, but it was removed by the mods who seemed to not like my tone and gave me a "warning."

That said, a follow up article today indicated that in the future the "task force" in charge of the raids would be focused more on the customers of AMPs in the future (assuming new ones open or some of them re-open).

I won't presume to tell anyone what to do, but as for me, I will probably not be visiting any Topeka AMPs in the future, based on the information provided in that article.
That's a bummer. Dallas vice closed down all the good Korean amps down there too. They have a lot of sub-amps still, but those fantastic korean amps are all gone except for one I think (Pearls). Assuming it's not gone now. Haven't checked in a while. At least it isn't a felony yet here in KS like it is down there.