Mechanic in the Midcities area?

Does anyone know a good mechanic in the Midcities area? I've lost faith in my current mechanic in the Forest Hill area. I've been to Kenny's in Hurst and they're too expensive for me. Any help would be much appreciated.
Depending on what you need done the price can vary shop to shop but I have found Hunter Automotive does good work at fair prices, they are on rufe snow in NRH. If you know what needs to be done they can quote over the phone. If cost is a issue you can also check some of the places in north side, they will negotiate prices on slow days.
Ethridge auto repair on Grapevine Highway.
i use tandem automotive, off 820 and MLK,,, always the cheapest, but may be a day longer than some guys....
www.tandemauto.com
Eddie's Auto Service in Euless
413 W. Euless Blvd
Ector / hwy 10
817-283-9393
*will give a great deal.....work late or early to finish when you need it...work with you if you can't afford to pay the entire amount...even allow you to buy your own parts...you can trust him to fix only what you need done
Thank you for the replies, everyone. This is very helpful to me.
  • Go4it
  • 06-27-2013, 12:48 AM
I swear by Mid-Cities Auto on 157. Fast work. Low prices. Free loaner if you need it.
Callaway's Automotive on Davis Blvd. Been going to them for 20 years.

http://callawayauto.com/
If your still looking for a good but reasonably priced mechanic pm me. We have a shop in Fort Worth off of sylvania ave. let me know if I can help
It really depends on the make model and what work needs to be done