An Experience From Last Night Opinions Needed

Ok everyone this is my first time to post what I feel is as direct a complaint of a provider without naming her name. Ladies I need your opinions on this. Fellas I appreciate your point of view as well.

So I saw a provider, who I have see three times, and last night was the fourth, post an ad on the 31. Now here is a copy of her ad. I removed certain things in her ad that specify who she is :

Menu
K9
LFK~New
COF
COB
DATY
MISH
MSOG
DOGGIE
COWGIRL REVERSE
SLOPPY BBBJ

All Day Incall-Special
Unbelievable New Year Special
(Cum get while it's hot & Wett)
Incall
60 Q
90HH
130H
2 Girl special All Night!!
The Best double bisexual treat that to bring your new year in!!
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEVER FORGET!!!
180 HH
260 H

OutCall

150 hhr Outcalls
220 H-outcall
Rates Varies depending location

Ok for those that know me know that I don't haggle, question a ladies' rates, ask for discounts or anything like that. That is not me. If I can't afford to see you I just wait till I can. But from what is listed on this ad I dont think I was wrong for expecting what was listed. Nowhere on this ad does it say that anything on the menu is excluded from the special. I've seen this girl 3 times mind you and never had a problem with what she is comfortable with.

Now on the ad that was posted on the 31st it said she would be arriving that night. So I asked via text "is 12 tonight too late". Was told "no how long?". We set it up for that night. Needless to say an hour before the time I confirm and ask what side of town she will be on. She replied with no not till tomorrow lol. Needless to say that session fell through. No big deal whatever.

Next day on the 1st she text she was here. We set it up for 11pm for an hour. Now I get there and we start our fun. Now 20 minutes in I pop. Go to cleanup. She asked if I was expecting another round. Well I booked an hour so yes I was expecting another round. She says that that is not included with her special. Ok so I politely show her the ad. Apparently she doesn't know how to read her own ad. Ok fine I can overlook that so I asked if we could just call it a half hour. She says fine but basically proceeds to tell me that because her ad was posted on the 31st that on the 1st her ad is basically no good, so her special isn't available. Hmmmm. Fine I pay her regular half hour rate and walk out. And here I sit boiling even after calming down lol.

My question is ladies and gentlemen. Was I wrong for expecting what was listed on the ad for the special rate when nowhere on the ad was anything excluded???

Another kicker here is that a new ad is posted and the only thing changed was no msog. Special apparently is still in effect.

My initial reaction: She is playing with fire listing those services on her ad and DAMN for those services.. I consider that a STEAL! LOL.

Ok .. Ok.. I'll be serious. Clearly, She ripped you off. I would have paid the 30 minute special rate and walked out. Some providers will post ads just to draw the guys in.. but when the guy shows up it's a different story. Just be happy you got home safely. So question, Where the other services good at least?
If it were me, she would have lost a regular client, regardless of how much I may have liked her in the past.
Well she did put "unbelievable" *giggles*

Sounds like the cable companies

*disclaimer* I usually refrain from answering my opinions about other providers publicly, but it really does sounds like the cable company and he needs a good giggle after that... pffft!
  • coven
  • 01-02-2011, 11:05 AM
EA,

Clearly you got played. First, you made the date during the special and tried to confirm your appointment. When she told you, no tomorrow "LOL" without telling you the special was off, you could only assume she was giving you the special. Secondly, you booked an hour, not a POP. Third, this was your 4th visit with this lady and she give you the old 'heave HO' after one pop? WTF is up with that?

My suggestion is you post a review of your wonderful last visit, and I mean your LAST visit ever with this lady and let everyone know your feelings about her. Name her, she wouldn't hesitate to put an alert out on you if the envelope was light by a single dollar. If you feel uncomfortable posting the review, at least start a thread in the locker room.

Coven

Just my 2 cents!
I cant believe she would do this to a return client, not even to mention she was already in the negative for canceling the night before or at least leading u to believe the appt would take place, on that alone she should have treated you Xtra special.
I would say you were treated very poorly & no way are u n the wrong.
Couldn't you have just asked her at the onset and start of the booking. Even on first time booking its good to know to avoid the okie doke. She couldn't use the excuse she didn't feel comfortable discussing it...because you saw her before....she's just an upseller.
Yeah Cov... and he got there at 11 pm on the date in the ad...
Couldn't you have just asked her at the onset and start of the booking. Even on first time booking its good to know to avoid the okie doke. She couldn't use the excuse she didn't feel comfortable discussing it...because you saw her before....she's just an upseller. Originally Posted by gimme_that
This.

And .. I agree with SNL. I'm skipped the part about this being a return visit. That was f'kd up..
Yep, sounds like she screwed a good client to me & in turn screwed herself
My initial reaction: She is playing with fire listing those services on her ad and DAMN for those services.. I consider that a STEAL! LOL.

Ok .. Ok.. I'll be serious. Clearly, She ripped you off. I would have paid the 30 minute special rate and walked out. Some providers will post ads just to draw the guys in.. but when the guy shows up it's a different story. Just be happy you got home safely. So question, Where the other services good at least? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I considered it a steal as well...lol. Only reason I paid the rate she said to pay is I had no way of knowing what might be waiting for me down stairs. Wre her other services good? What other services? I got a bbbj and missionary. Being that I was expecting msog due to her ad, that was all I got. So no they were not.

EA,

Clearly you got played. First, you made the date during the special and tried to confirm your appointment. When she told you, no tomorrow "LOL" without telling you the special was off, you could only assume she was giving you the special. Secondly, you booked an hour, not a POP. Third, this was your 4th visit with this lady and she give you the old 'heave HO' after one pop? WTF is up with that?

Obviously the special was still in effect being that her new ad which was posted just after I left says it is still in effect.

My suggestion is you post a review of your wonderful last visit, and I mean your LAST visit ever with this lady and let everyone know your feelings about her. Name her, she wouldn't hesitate to put an alert out on you if the envelope was light by a single dollar. If you feel uncomfortable posting the review, at least start a thread in the locker room.

Haven't decided on the review thing yet. I wanted to get everyone's opinion first. I didn't want to write a no review in the kind of mood I am in right now.

Coven Originally Posted by coventricity
I cant believe she would do this to a return client, not even to mention she was already in the negative for canceling the night before or at least leading u to believe the appt would take place, on that alone she should have treated you Xtra special.
I would say you were treated very poorly & no way are u n the wrong. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I don't expect to be treated extra special even if I am a regular. All I ask is to be treated fairly and I don't think I was in any way treated fairl by this lady.
Forgive me if I'm wrong. The ad said "New Year Special" and the appointment is on New Year day, shouldn't the special still be in effect. She even posted another ad with the special after the session. To me, if a provider list their menu on their ad, they need to follow through on those services they list.

Ladies, if you do not know what the acronym means, don't list them in your menu.
I considered it a steal as well...lol. Only reason I paid the rate she said to pay is I had no way of knowing what might be waiting for me down stairs. Wre her other services good? What other services? I got a bbbj and missionary. Being that I was expecting msog due to her ad, that was all I got. So no they were not. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Hmm she was wrong wrong wrong on soo many levels. She'll be losing out on a great reg for sure. You seem like a sweetheart. Damn I would have at least tried to get K9 in. That's just me though lol. Ok now I'm being a perv. Sorry EI! Big hugs to you.
Couldn't you have just asked her at the onset and start of the booking. Even on first time booking its good to know to avoid the okie doke. She couldn't use the excuse she didn't feel comfortable discussing it...because you saw her before....she's just an upseller. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Well as so many ladies say "read my ad". I figured everything I needed to know was in the ad. Which by the way is stated in the ad for cryin' out loud!! Now the first time I met this girl I asked over the phone if she allowed such n such. She said she didn't discuss that over the phone and that everything is in her ad. Surprise suprise young lady, no it is not in your ad. I know how to read. Fine whatever. All the more reason I was happy to see that she expanded her menu and just so everyone knows this was not a one time typo. She had the same menu last time she visited. Only at her regular rates. Also I did everything through texts. Now before anyone jumps me for this, I am hearing impaired so sometimes texts are better as I don't have to worry about not hearing what is said. She recieved and answered every single text I sent except for this one " hey just wanted to ask, does your special include everything in your ad ".

When I brought that up she said well hun you are regular you should have just asked. Well damn in my mind I'm thinking " well hun since I'm a regular why am I getting the run around ".

Pffffttttt.....please.
When something looks too good to be true...it usually is. In and out sessions are geared to one pop guys, but do agree that the ad is misleading. You really did not lose a whole lot of money here, but I do understand you feel cheated nevertheless.

Whenever I see ads like this, heavy volume is the first thing that comes to mind...guys should also consider this. Top notch service is not going to be priced at rock bottom. What is really messed up is that as a regular, you should not have to even depend on an ad! She should have made this clear from jump!!

Personally all my dates include msog; HOWEVER, for any less than what I make they would not. If I ever reduced my hourly rate the service would also be reduced, so I just keep things as they are. When I get haggled for discounts my reply is always, "Sure but you won't get ANY fs or gfe with that."