P411's "available now thread"

Do all you guys know that if you want a girl NOW,
you can go to P411, and check the "available now" thread,
which has a list (girl's photo and city) of all the girls ready to meet with you at that very moment
Much quicker that having to reach out thru Requests and Iso's
since the girls are ready and waiting for your call as they have stated on P411 "available now"
--spread the word.....
Yep..it has worked for me. Bad thing is that every email starts off Dear John....
could you please explain what this "e-mail dear john" comment means-
--I just posted on eccie let the guys know that P411 has a list availble to them of girls that a guy can meet with NOW--all he has to do is check the P411 available now list-
-your comment makes no sense to me
And you think guys that have p411 don't know this?
And you think guys that have p411 don't know this? Originally Posted by black sunshine
why be snarky. She is only passing on new info.
It's not new, next week it will have been operational for 4 months.
could you please explain what this "e-mail dear john" comment means-
--I just posted on eccie let the guys know that P411 has a list availble to them of girls that a guy can meet with NOW--all he has to do is check the P411 available now list-
-your comment makes no sense to me Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Sherry,
I think I can help here.
I have only read about you and yet you intrigue me on so many levels. I feel like i kind of know you. You were definately a school teacher at some time in your past. And, now you are a very special cougar here on ECCIE.

The "Dear John" comment was a joke. MilfEater was indicating that he knows about the "available now" board, but when he uses it he always gets a Dear John email. You know......like a Dear John letter......the girl is not interested in seeing him. Yup, I think you get it now.

You are such a hip lady and I love your spunk. Please, if you have anymore questions, just let us know. I am sure someone here will be very happy to answer it. Now everything is "groovy"!

Oh, before i forget, i wanted to ask you to please think about offering FS from time to time to some of us younger guys. I bet you can be a very hot cougar. Your pictures are good too! Seriously, many of us have never been with a lady more than 10 years older than us and would like to make that connection and deeply experience you.
It actually refers to a variation of a first name used on p411.
It was a joke though.
Why are there two threads about this?
The available now feature on p411 works great.

Thanks Sherry
I get an email when girls whose available now posts are made that I have subscribed to. The email from starts Dear_____. If your name or the name you used with p411 happens to be John, all the notifications begin Dear John. It was meant to be funny.
  • Caleb
  • 07-30-2015, 09:25 PM
There is an excellent post from GinaXXX in the other thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...60&postcount=9
There are gwo threads b/c Sherry posted the same thread twice. Once here and once in the ISO section. The one in the ISO section was moved here by a mod.

Perhaps a mod can close this one. Or just let them both drift in different directions. This thread is pretty dead anyway.