STOOD UP BY MOLLY ANN

So I setup an appointment tonight to see Molly...then I had to cancel...so I got out of my meeting and shot her a text to see if she had availability...yes she did! Come now she insisted! I did. She was at an embassy near the airport so I drive all the way from Plano...text me when you get close... So i do when I am across the street...then boom " sorry have to reschedule". That's it. No explanation no nothing. So buyer beware! There are about 20 other things that I'd like to say to her.
tit for tat?

or maybe she was in the middle of the shitty session with the other Hobbyist, and couldn't respond..
having a run of bad luck?
Dude, cut her some slack, she's new I believe. I don't know, but from I read, you cancelled on her first. So, try again or find someone else.
Pretty fucked up to post the hotel she used on here.
Pretty fucked up to post the hotel she used on here. Originally Posted by black sunshine
True. Sour grapes is one thing. His being immature about it is another.
Was she on bp?
"20 other things you'd like to say to her"...?

If this is the first time this has happened to you in six years of being a member here... CONGRATULATIONS on your unbelievable good luck.

If this is the first time this has happened to you in six years of being a member here... CONGRATULATIONS on your unbelievable good luck. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Point: Prolongus.

Yeah, what the others have already said - you did it to her first.
Prazer, you may want to elaborate on how and when you can cancelled on her. If you gave her plenty of advanced notice, explained your reason well, and the end result was that both you and she were ok with your cancellation, then you have a reason to be pissed. But if you cancelled last second on her and then are wondering why the same thing happened to you, then you likely won't see much sympathy in these boards.
Tit for tat is never OK. But, you canceled for what you felt was a good reason. She has no way to know if it was legit or not. She did not post on you. Why do you feel its OK for you to do it on her? I would think your having to cancel on her would give you some understanding that things do happen and you would be more understanding. I guess not. Some of those 20 things should be how sorry of an excuse of a man you are and how much you regret this petty and uncalled for post.