question for the guys

Hey guys I was having a conversation with a friend of mine and wanted some input...I know men like selection....but if you had the opportunity to an arrangement with one female and only one female would you do or ask her to be exclusive with you and only you in an agreeable preset arrangement?? I am curious. Have a wicked day..i am going to post this is a few different areas to see what the general opinion is....
Hey guys I was having a conversation with a friend of mine and wanted some input...I know men like selection....but if you had the opportunity to an arrangement with one female and only one female would you do or ask her to be exclusive with you and only you in an agreeable preset arrangement?? I am curious. Have a wicked day..i am going to post this is a few different areas to see what the general opinion is.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I am guessing you are speaking of boyfriend/girlfriend type courtship?

With me, I tend to keep my eyes open for a possible GF, so my hobby sessions are not as many. We have some lovely ladies in this world and they are all top notch... but when the right lady comes around and your HEART see's her first, then it tells your senses about her, which feeds the brain and your soul takes notice... when they all agree she is the one.. you tend to focus on her and not the rest of the world.

When I am focused on 1 person I tend to be very exclusive sexually... to the point I will pass up a "funtime fling with an FWB" so that I can spend time (non sexual even) with that lady.
Tried that.. it's called being married.

j/k.. I love my wife, and we're actually non-monogamous
variety is the spice of life.. being 'exclusive' with a provider kinda seems to be missing the point
not being super rich , having weird schedules of free time and having my other preferences I haven't seen more than a handful of providers and among them have a strong 'ATF' preference, but still.. wouldn't think that kinda situation would last or make much sense.
Sounds like you are talking about a sugar daddy type situation. If I were in such a situation, I would not ask her to be exclusive but be easily available when I need and want her.
Those SD/SB deals never seem to work out in my experience.
Instead of providing security and availablility it tends to raise questions and doubt if the guy is attached. Human weaknesses and insecurities prevail.
any type of relationship needs to be based on repsect and trust...
Those SD/SB deals never seem to work out in my experience.
Instead of providing security and availablility it tends to raise questions and doubt if the guy is attached. Human weaknesses and insecurities prevail. Originally Posted by catnipdipper
*I tend to see the same providers when I can as its sometimes difficult to find ladies who cater to what I like. Its very hard to replace an ATF and I am in the minority as far as variety is concerned. Id rather opt for a sure consistent lady regularly than to rescreen, or toftt to see if a potential lady Im interested in has tha goods and services I like.

The situation you speak of is vastly different. Seems it wouldnt be cost effective or have allure if she wasnt exclusive to some extent. Some HDH ladies offer this option on their websites at a total upfront100G fee. Details of these arrangement are not really spoke on, but Im sure the dude wouldnt limit his variety in most situations.
Irish, I'm with PaganGuy. What you're asking about sounds a lot like marriage. As for the hobby, I have an ATF who I see about two times for every one time I see everyone else. I would never expect her to be exclusive with me, and I will continue to see other providers. I just don't see exclusivity as being applicable in the hobby world.
A lady and I had an arrangement. It was semi-exclusive. She did see some others. Sometimes I was close by so she felt safer. Sometimes she took care of things herself. Since she knew I liked a little variety, she would bring ladies over for me. Sometimes she joined in the fun, sometimes not. The p4p arrangement ended up with me out more than she put out.

I did have a civie arrangement where we played with each other exclusively and played together with others. She and I saw each other at least weekly, generally more often. Always for bcd time.

I guess two people could make something work, I would think it would be rare, but possible.
This is the response I posted over in the N. FL. forum.....

I'm a bit confused here. What is the question? Is it that both the client and provider are exclusive to each other? If so, I don't see how that would work out unless the provider was more of a mistress. From a hobbyists perspective, variety is the spice of life. I wouldn't want my hobbying activities limited to one arrangement. On the other hand, I would be willing to work out an arrangement with a provider to see her on some sort of regular basis while also seeing other providers. I do like the idea of having a provider that you are comfortable with because it does make the dates better over time. BTW, I just can't see a provider being exclusive to one client.
I have heard of some providers having a special weekly or monthly rate which can be a lower rate for seeing her so many times or a special rate which will give you access to her very frequently over the week or month and is renewable if both parties desire it. A kind of sugar daddy arrangement for a short period only. I think there is no exclusive arrangement on the part of the provider unless there is an arrangement to sleep together every night.
Perhaps I don't understand the question. I don't want to speak for anyone else, but I am in the hobby for a variety of reasons, one of which is I want a variety of ladies. If I want monogamy, I can get that in the civi world any time I want.
So, if I understand your question, no I would not want to be exclusive.