BP talent, MOCO talent, SW talent and seeking arrangements talent post up! 2018 edition....

• BLM69
  • 01-08-2018, 03:51 PM
It's that time for the latest 2018 talent to be updated, SA talent should be posted in private tags only. Let's try to keep it to verified talent....
Recently met a black/Dominican girl named Dulce walking on Harry Hines. Picked her up at the Shell gas station by the garden inn. She smelled awful but didn’t notice until it was already out . 60 bucks for a cbj and cfs. Car date.
I know this isn't necessarily what this thread is for but there was a chick on Moco i saw a few times. I think i found her from one of you guys here. Shes a small BBW, bbbjnqbs for 40. Stayed at the Anchor Motel but last time I saw her she was at the Motel 6 off Gardner Rd/NW HWY. Light skinned black girl and sucks a mean super sloppy dick. Anyone know her? I use a texting app and lose numbers sometimes or I would post it.
and then of course theres "Goofy" she'll do a car date bbbjnqns for 30. (She'll say 40 but you can offer her 30) her kik is get.em2313 and she responds fast but like others have said she smells bad.

and

KIK juicy.thing is a young hispanic chick small bbw with huge tits. I saw her once for a car bng I think it was 40.
Found a Moco Chick after putting in lots of homework. She’s a PAWG, but I got BBBJ, FIV, CFS, and COT finish for the low low price of $40.00, and she even provided the FTW incall. I might do a one for one swap, PM me if you’re interested. Remember I’m the one who found $40 Melissa, but everyone plowed through her, and made it almost impossible to get an appointment.
Anyone been able to meet Jamaicancandiland or Prettypink20?
Who is juicy.thing and what area is she located? Haven't been active in awhile trying to find some good go-to gurls
How in the world are any of you able to find anyone on moco? So much noise. But, glad you all put in the work.
  • BLM69
  • 02-15-2018, 01:34 PM
Get this thread going guys, dumbasses are still posting in the 2017 thread
My friend nunu is available again in the mesquite area. Tall,pretty, nice body. Spinner type. Early 20s. No kids, black and damn good hygiene. Pm me for number and details.
Marty, your mailbox is full
Marty, your mailbox is full Originally Posted by UTR4Passion

Clear now
I know this isn't necessarily what this thread is for but there was a chick on Moco i saw a few times. I think i found her from one of you guys here. Shes a small BBW, bbbjnqbs for 40. Stayed at the Anchor Motel but last time I saw her she was at the Motel 6 off Gardner Rd/NW HWY. Light skinned black girl and sucks a mean super sloppy dick. Anyone know her? I use a texting app and lose numbers sometimes or I would post it. Originally Posted by dougdfw20
So she texted me the other day and I got her number again. She got a job and isn't available as much but still lets me know when she is. She moved closer to her job and I just saw her at a notel in Dallas on Ft Worth avenue. I also asked her about COF and she agreed without hesitation and didnt upcharge for it. I tipper her anyways. Also, she said she is "Rissa from Moco"
469 731 7677

Dont run her off I still use her sometimes.
what should i tell her, about where I got her number from? if I say its from you, will it help?