All About Ginger

I wanted to start a new thread to allow others to post their favorite pictures of Ginger, and, of course, Ginger herself is welcome to participate with new ones!
I always look forward to seeing what new pictures she has posted. It's one of the main reasons I check in on the Arkansas forum daily.
I also wanted to invite the guys to share their fun times meeting with her. I know I have a few! Plus, another one coming up very soon that I will post about as soon as it happens.
As an added thought, I request that anyone that participates in this thread stay on topic and post positive things only. I was disappointed to see her previous thread closed by Biomed because a select few members couldn't follow those rules. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2737566
Clearly, we all don't share the same taste when it comes to providers and that's okay, But, I still think it's important to be respectful to all members and allow everyone to participate equally.
I saw Ginger years ago. Her performance was fine but I will never see her again. Her voice sounds just like my sister. I may live in AR but I do not go for that. In spite of that she did get the job done.

She offered to do a silent session once a few years ago but I was spending all my money on Brittany back then.

So hello, hobby sistah as you used to call yourself. Congrats on your makeover by the way. I don’t suppose they gave you a new voice box?
I have only talked to Ginger on the phone as I have not been able to make it to Arkansas yet but I can tell you that sexy raspy voice can go a long way to a great time. Nothing better than a woman moaning in your ear as she rides you to that point of no return. Kind of reminds of women like Kathleen Turner who did Jessica Rabbit

Or maybe even someone like Scarlett Johansson

How about for you older guys she might remind you of Lauren Bacall

And just so that we are all on topic... here is one of my current favorite photos... May need to make a road trip this summer and go to Arkansas and peel those pants off those fantastic legs of hers myself

To each his own. I'll take a voice like Ginger's any time. The ones I can't handle are the high pitched, fingernails on the chalkboard type of voice. That's what this hobby is all about. I like something you don't. You probably like something I don't. So, why not accept the difference and not go around trashing someone for something you don't like? I'd like some feedback from some of the ladies out there. The ladies catch nine kinds of hell from guys over the smallest detail. How many times do you think they open that door and think "Oh, Hell No!'. We all ain't Brad Pitt and George Clooney, you know.
I like a girl that doesn’t sound like she smokes 2 packs of cigarettes a day for 40 years. ( my mother had that kind of voice)
Give me a fresh sweet talking babe.
To each his own. I'll take a voice like Ginger's any time. The ones I can't handle are the high pitched, fingernails on the chalkboard type of voice. That's what this hobby is all about. I like something you don't. You probably like something I don't. So, why not accept the difference and not go around trashing someone for something you don't like? I'd like some feedback from some of the ladies out there. The ladies catch nine kinds of hell from guys over the smallest detail. How many times do you think they open that door and think "Oh, Hell No!'. We all ain't Brad Pitt and George Clooney, you know. Originally Posted by Murf76
💯 💯 💯 💯
My voice has always been raspy and sexy, even prior to smoking. Been frequently compared to Janis Joplin.

Besides, you wouldn’t even hear my voice if you wete utilizing my mouth the way I intended it… I guess it all just boils down to knowing how to handle your business.
Here’s a couple other of my most favorite recent pictures, taken within the past few weeks.

So pleased with how keto and working out is going! Just inspires me to keep going.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 9A1F575A-2A13-4272-85F0-F22ABB6A9B84.jpeg (298.1 KB, 1883 views) File Type: jpeg F6DC3ED2-60C0-4B56-9A43-63CE46760D8C.jpeg (282.0 KB, 1892 views)
My voice has always been raspy and sexy, even prior to smoking. Been frequently compared to Janis Joplin.

Besides, you wouldn’t even hear my voice if you wete utilizing my mouth the way I intended it… I guess it all just boils down to knowing how to handle your business. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I have only talked to Ginger on the phone as I have not been able to make it to Arkansas yet but I can tell you that sexy raspy voice can go a long way to a great time. Nothing better than a woman moaning in your ear as she rides you to that point of no return. Kind of reminds of women like Kathleen Turner who did Jessica Rabbit

Or maybe even someone like Scarlett Johansson

How about for you older guys she might remind you of Lauren Bacall

And just so that we are all on topic... here is one of my current favorite photos... May need to make a road trip this summer and go to Arkansas and peel those pants off those fantastic legs of hers myself

Originally Posted by a10bomb
Thank you, hon!

And thank you so much Murf, for starting this thread for me!

Greatly appreciate you!
Biomed — Can you please add the “I” to Gnger in the title?

I feel like an acronym.
a10bomb brought up Kathleen Turner and Lauren Bacall but how about Anne Bancroft in The Graduate. Tell me you'd send her packing when she was seducing you just because of that low growl she had! After I saw that movie, I started looking at all the "older women" in my neighborhood, most of whom were in their late 30's and early 40's!!!!! Anne Bancroft and a few others like her, were instrumental in developing my taste in women!
Or Cate Blanchett! I’ve been told more times than I can count that her voice and facial features are nearly identical to mine.

Her role in Lord of the Rings is my favorite example. I know, I’m a geek.

Know what's going on, this thread is a push. Murf placed an ad of his favorite (elcognito) but doesn't write a review of his skimmer cleaning experience. How did they taste?
It is not often that one hears a hobbyist refer to his mother or sister in a hobby thread. I’ll get a throw until the chills subside.
It is not often that one hears a hobbyist refer to his mother or sister in a hobby thread. I’ll get a throw until the chills subside. Originally Posted by AJPrufrock
At least one person understands my reasoning. Had nothing to do with cigarettes or huskiness.