Seeking Arrangements

I was favorited by a SB and the seeking site. We chatted and then she says, you have a lot of bad reviews? I said reviews? Then showed me a screenshot. Fortunately, it was mistaken identity for it was referring to a different phone number and similar handle name, but not me.

So it got me to wondering….

Can SB or SD review others on that site? Or would providers come to this site and review SD like we review SB?

Curious?
I was favorited by a SB and the seeking site. We chatted and then she says, you have a lot of bad reviews? I said reviews? Then showed me a screenshot. Fortunately, it was mistaken identity for it was referring to a different phone number and similar handle name, but not me.

So it got me to wondering….

Can SB or SD review others on that site? Or would providers come to this site and review SD like we review SB?

Curious? Originally Posted by JamesBond
Show us the screen shot so we can give you an accurate answer. This info does not tell us where the reviews are coming from...
She probably meant an alert, not review. Show us the screenshots
Like think about it... Tryst is an ad site, but you don't see reviews on there. TER is a review site... We don't even know if the OP is taking about seeking.com or some other site to begin with. Without more info how can we be in a position to say?
I never saw any way to review someone on Seeking. Lot of scammers on there. I got favorited by ones that hadn’t even viewed my page and from half way across the country.
How do I download the screenshot?