Trumptards are peeing in their panty pads

The retarded orange monkey is financially unable to post bond to secure his relatively minor civil judgements , and his ability to raise money via PACS is faltering. Just another broke ass bitch. Oh, water destroys magnets and windmills are causing whales to commit suicide. Also, he thinks he is running against Obama, and he has absolutely no idea what the word “transpose” means. If you don’t think that’s retarded, you are.
The retarded orange monkey is financially unable to post bond to secure his relatively minor civil judgements , and his ability to raise money via PACS is faltering. Just another broke ass bitch. Oh, water destroys magnets and windmills are causing whales to commit suicide. Also, he thinks he is running against Obama, and he has absolutely no idea what the word “transpose” means. If you don’t think that’s retarded, you are. Originally Posted by greenbook
Two Words. Eighth Amendment.
He is retarded. He owes more than he is being ordered to pay. Still bitching when he gets off from paying for his criminality.

Yeah, that guy. For President. That loser who quotes Hitler.

Fuckin' retards who don't see that.

None so blind as those who choose not to see.
Two Words. Eighth Amendment. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You really brought up the 8th amendment in defense of a piece of shit who could give a flying fuck about the constitution and basically everything else that is not agreeable to him? How do you think that judgment amount was calculated or more specifically, do you even understand how it was quantified?

You're adorable.

Trump does not have that amount of cash for an appeal. That man is probably so highly leveraged that I doubt he even has half of that amount in cash. Time to call Putin or China for a loan. LOL
Diaper Don is not what people want him to be except for the dumb ass MAGA base.
5 words:

doesn't apply to 'civil' judgements.
Trumptards are peeing in their panty pads
Yes and their back sides are full.

Time for a change! 2 snicks
How do you think that judgment amount was calculated or more specifically, do you even understand how it was quantified? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I don't think I do properly understand all of the calculations and quantifications involved, McCain.

Do you?

Please 'splain it to everyone.

The floor is yours.

I'm all ears.

Waiting to be schooled by a guy with 3 Ivy degrees.

Don't be shy now.
5 words:

doesn't apply to 'civil' judgements. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Wrong. 8th Amendment applies to both civil and criminal cases.
You really brought up the 8th amendment in defense of a piece of shit who could give a flying fuck about the constitution and basically everything else that is not agreeable to him? How do you think that judgment amount was calculated or more specifically, do you even understand how it was quantified?

You're adorable.

Trump does not have that amount of cash for an appeal. That man is probably so highly leveraged that I doubt he even has half of that amount in cash. Time to call Putin or China for a loan. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... Hmmmm... Interesting.

How do YOU think that the Judgement amount there was
"calculated and quantified"??

We already know that the Judge 'imself WOEFULLY undervalued
Mar-a-Lago... So please explain your view on things, mate.

#### Salty
I don't think I do properly understand all of the calculations and quantifications involved, McCain.

Do you?

Please 'splain it to everyone.

The floor is yours.

I'm all ears.

Waiting to be schooled by a guy with 3 Ivy degrees.

Don't be shy now. Originally Posted by lustylad
... Crikey! ... Looks like I aint the onley one askin'
about the valuations and what-not...

### Salty
^^^^ Neither one of you is remotely sincere about me answering your question. You both have internet access and you both know how to type words; therefore, both of you WV geniuses have access to Google to find the answer within seconds. If you guys want to play silly games, play with each other. I don't feel like coming out to play silly games with you two today.

The End
... No need to be mean-spirited there, mate.
Of course I'm being sincere... You were onto Jackie there,
asking if he even knew how the judgement amount was calculated
and quantified... All I asked you to do was explain.

No silly games needed... And I aint peein' in me pants...

#### Salty
Pun leeze
Two words, he's fucked.

This isn't bail. The financial penalty reflects those lost profits, with nearly half of the $355 million — $168 million — representing the interest that Mr. Trump saved, and the remaining sum representing his profit on the recent sale of two properties, money that the judge has now clawed back from Mr. Trump and corporate entities he owns.

Some of this should be paid out to the many he bankrupted over the years.