Looking for GF for Wife

So I have been trying for years to get my Wife to hook up with another girl. Basically I have always wanted to see 2 females have sex together. So I figure why not have my Wife fulfill my fantasy.

Only recently has she been open to the idea. Her main hang up is that I will want to do it with the girl. She is completely against it. I agree, I have no desire to do that.

I said hell handcuff me to a doorknob or something lol

I have a secret plan that I wonder if it will work. Wife loves to go out drinking . So I’m thinking that I get a provider who is bi or lesbian and have her meet us at a bar of wherever my Wife wants to get drinks

Have the girl causally walk up and start a conversation and pray to God that it works lol obviously it cannot look like a setup.

Would this work? Also any men have any experience in getting their SO sleep with another girl?
Getting someone drunk then having sex is now considered rape.
I’ll edit the post “tipsy” I mean enough to take the edge off!
^^^^ haha exactly, what a way to enter the Houston Forum doofus
Should I scratch the Wife idea and get two random women to hookup while I watch? Is that creepy?

I guess go to a gay bar and finally a lesbian couple and say hey I would really like for you to do this for me ������������
She gets drunk at home all the time and then Initiates sex. Honestly, what’s the difference?

Whether it’s me or someone else
  • Busty
  • 04-25-2024, 05:12 PM

The entertainment is good
when someone doesn't resort to piss
& vinegar late at night.
I rate the performance 5 star thus far.
Originality of thread is pretty good too.

And cendells responses are comedy central worthy as usual.
OP,I have a set of initials for you. MCF.
You're welcome.
Glad a newbie can provide some entertainment. I’m really a blast to be around. That’s IF you enjoy sarcasm and a dark sense of humor
Do you live in a retirement community in Florida by chance?
Do you live in a retirement community in Florida by chance? Originally Posted by Demolition
Lol
Is the wife in the same retirement community?
Just get a Real BI GLIF retirement home you love in Fl.
I live in Houston and we are in the low 40’s ��

I was hoping for serious inquiries