PA

I don't hobby all that often. It's a rare chance that I get to bone a hooker. And with the fall of the AMPs, now I hardly ever write a review. So my question is, what do you infrequent hobbyists do for Private Access? Do a lot of you pay for it? I'm not really all that eager to have it come up on my CC statement. What does the charge show up as? "Hooker review board membership fee"? I hate to not have the PA, because then I can't get the real info on appointments, not to mention I miss a lot of the really good bickering. I might have a boning opportunity on Saturday, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Go buy a prepaid visa gift card with cash, thats how I pay for P411
Thanks, that's a pretty good idea.
Prepaid card has no trace it's the way to go Steve.
Go buy a prepaid visa gift card with cash, thats how I pay for P411 Originally Posted by amishgangster
The billing will say "CCBill" that is the credit card processor.
Also, the prepaid gift card will not work. It is considered a foreign transaction and is subject to all of the government regulations involved with those. The prepaids sometimes work, but they must be registered with a real name/adderss/SS#/etc.

We do have an option to pay by mail with a money order. Anyone interested can contact me or the other admins at websupport@eccie.net, or click the "Contact Us" button over on the left. We handle those privately and directly.
I don't hobby all that often. It's a rare chance that I get to bone a hooker. And with the fall of the AMPs, now I hardly ever write a review. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
There are still plenty of options for ladies out there, including Canada for writing reviews to get PA. Many even offer a better bang for your buck than our AMPs used to, if you do your homework here.
There are still plenty of options for ladies out there, including Canada for writing reviews to get PA. Many even offer a better bang for your buck than our AMPs used to, if you do your homework here. Originally Posted by Celso

Oh no, it's not that I don't want to bone a local broad. It's the whole time/opportunity thing. I used to be able to run over to Rising Sun or Golden during my lunch and do a quick rub and tug. Not so easy anymore. They aren't everywhere you look. And hooking up with a chick at lunch requires a bit more time.
Canada's great. Just a bit too inconvenient.
Lee every 91 days isn't enough?
Prepaid Visa works fine. Never had to register it.

The ones I've tried that requiring registering don't ever ask for an SSN and you can completely use a fake name.
CC, the visa gift cards should work, I paid my P411 dues with it in April and thats a foreign transaction...they just had to run it manually as opposed to being run through the site. You should just have to get a gift card as opposed to a reloadable card. Can you clarify?

Also CCbill huh, money goes straight to CCs ho fund? Heh.
Also CCbill huh, money goes straight to CCs ho fund? Heh. Originally Posted by amishgangster
CC, the visa gift cards should work, I paid my P411 dues with it in April and thats a foreign transaction...they just had to run it manually as opposed to being run through the site. You should just have to get a gift card as opposed to a reloadable card. Can you clarify?

I just know what comments and complaints I get back through websupport. Here is what CCBill says https://www.ccbill.com/wiki/tiki-ind...+prepaid+cards

Does CCBill accept prepaid cards

As long as the card has a Visa or Mastercard logo and is approved for online transactions, you should have no issues with using a prepaid card for your purchase. If you are having any problems with signing up using a prepaid card, please feel free to contact our Consumer Support(external link) department for immediate assistance.

Also CCbill huh, money goes straight to CCs ho fund? Heh. Originally Posted by amishgangster

Not really, with all the free admin pussy I don't really need a ho fund. LMAO!
Fuckin free admin pussy.