using coed for screening?

do you pay attention to how people act and treat others in coed and sandbox? does it matter to you when a guy or gal is acting like a douche bag in coed? when it comes to this board, is money all that matters? can you hobby with a provider or a hobbyist who treats others poorly and has a large bullying board presence? how much credence do u give to self alerts when someone shows their true colors thru posting rude comments and being a dick on here? what about if someone is articulate and makes brilliant arguments and you can tell they have a sharp wit and quick mind? are you more likely to see someone who impressed you with their verbal skills and topics they post?
Eh, the caveman approach of picture talk works rather well in this instance. I immediately understood what RR was saying without reading a bunch of drivel. Every town needs a sturdy Hordor. Every looney bin needs a loving catatonic or two in the corner. Keeps things zen and shit.

And no, review count isn't screening. Some gals use it to bypass the task of screening, but uh....I wouldn't recommend it. Proper screening of a man with a high review count would reveal all sorts of things (tiny condom size, toe curling body odor, suspicious looking ding-a-ling... for instance). Honestly, my favorite guys here don't post much of anything if anything at all. It works, because often a person's sex appeal starts spiraling downward the longer they keep talking.
1)
2) + 3):
Eh, the caveman approach of picture talk works rather well in this instance. I immediately understood what RR was saying without reading a bunch of drivel. Every town needs a sturdy Hordor. Every looney bin needs a loving catatonic or two in the corner. Keeps things zen and shit.

And no, review count isn't screening. Some gals use it to bypass the task of screening, but uh....I wouldn't recommend it. Proper screening of a man with a high review count would reveal all sorts of things (tiny condom size, toe curling body odor, suspicious looking ding-a-ling... for instance). Honestly, my favorite guys here don't post much of anything if anything at all. It works, because often a person's sex appeal starts spiraling downward the longer they keep talking. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Question wasn't about review counts, it was about coed post.
Oh no, I'll just strap this on:

I love the self alerting thats happening here. Well done sirs. /Hug... or Sue will peg you.. maybe thats all you need.
Ohhh no, you saying Sue won't see us?
Ohhh no, you saying Sue won't see us? Originally Posted by rockerrick
really? self alerting, and you both can't read either??!?? Get thee to the CVS .. STAT
Hey RR, your PM Total is a bit low ... all that self alerting I am sure
What we as the public know is that all those PM's are not hookers wanting to blow you but rather most likely you jerking each other off right? that stat is about as useful as how many times i took a shit last week.

cheers!
I do pay attention to what is written in co-ed and have turned guys down because of their board presence. I've also accepted guys because of it as well, whether it is reviews or things they've said.
I do pay attention to what is written in co-ed and have turned guys down because of their board presence. I've also accepted guys because of it as well, whether it is reviews or things they've said. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie