Encounter: Hara is back

Date: 07/01/2020
Name: Hara
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Good old Harry Hines
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: The whole alphabet a-z
Hair Length and Color: Brown long hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Pretty face, nice body. If you like Tiara, you will like Hara.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Aoi
  • 07-01-2020, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the Review!
Goddammit guys would you please lay off the detailed reviews???
  • Aoi
  • 07-02-2020, 11:09 AM
Goddammit guys would you please lay off the detailed reviews??? Originally Posted by twitch760
Ehhhh. Let it go. Someone had to break the ice
Twitch, consider this.on one hand people say don't leave any details don't give any information don't say anything, on the other hand a person who doesn't leave details or give any other information can't get credit. So perhaps direct your comments to the admins not to people trying to get credit as usual
Did Cat get her new boobs? Heard she was upgrading :-)
Goddammit guys would you please lay off the detailed reviews??? Originally Posted by twitch760
twitch, get yourself some PA, and you will see that your statement is inaccurate.. I like the review.

by the way, this is Hara, not Hera, erstwhile of Gold One, and others.. correct?
  • Aoi
  • 07-02-2020, 09:38 PM
twitch, get yourself some PA, and you will see that your statement is inaccurate.. I like the review.

by the way, this is Hara, not Hera, erstwhile of Gold One, and others.. correct? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hara who was at Blue before the dumbass covid lockdowns hit.

Very, very pretty.
Abby should be back around the 8th. She was delayed!!

Nice review!!
  • Aoi
  • 07-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Tiara.
Hara.
Lara.
Kara.

I'm not the only person who noticed this, right?
Sarah? Hah jk thought I'd ask to the list
Abby should be back around the 8th. She was delayed!!

Nice review!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Thai ?
  • Aoi
  • 07-03-2020, 05:29 PM
Yes. Thai Abby. You know who she is.
Even though I am on vacation I have been busy at home. Family is a full time job with over time sometimes. But I will disentangle on Monday to see how Cat meows. I will report back on her possible "upgrades".

Thank you Let's go, Chung Tran, and Ghostrider.

Did Cat get her new boobs? Heard she was upgrading :-) Originally Posted by thomas k12
For the guys asking me for details in my inbox, sorry I will not be specific. But Hara is like Tiara in body and she is nice and will accomodate many of your requests.