Encounter: Tiara at Luxury

Date: 7-6-20
Name: Tiara
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: Pleasing each other
Hair Length and Color: Long nice and dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Slender but curvy in the right places, beautiful skin, pretty girl.
Recommendation: Yes
is she bbfs or does she do greek?
Tiara is a beauty in my books, one of the best GFE seshs I have had.
Tiara is probably one of the best sessions you can have. Her IOP was off the charts
Tiara is probably one of the best sessions you can have. Her IOP was off the charts Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Like ghost always says "she would be very difficult to kick out the bed" 🍻
Tiara is probably one of the best sessions you can have. Her IOP was off the charts Originally Posted by Ghostrider
IOP?

oh yes, that's what it's called with you guys.. it's the real deal with me
  • ketro
  • 07-08-2020, 08:12 AM
Are there two Korean Tiaras working Dallas?
Just seen her and she has the prettiest twat I have ever seen in an amp. OMFG. It was like a flower blossoming
Just seen her and she has the prettiest twat I have ever seen in an amp. OMFG. It was like a flower blossoming Originally Posted by whipped
I'll have to see for myself.. Liah has the prettiest pussy to me. That thang just flaps open waiting to be licked like a tootsie pop. In fact I tipped her extra$50 just because I liked it along with her small cute patch
  • Aoi
  • 07-08-2020, 05:33 PM
Are there two Korean Tiaras working Dallas? Originally Posted by ketro
There is only one Tiara that matters and she is at Luxury, all others are false prophets.
Where is Liah located?
Is this the Liah from 7th Heaven that gives green tea bbbj.
Is this the Liah from 7th Heaven that gives green tea bbbj. Originally Posted by whipped
7th Heaven has been closed for many a moon now!!!