URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?92499-Katyh
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: Dfk,bbj,bls,daty,mish,cg
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Hot milf you would see in a grocery store, about 5'0, good hygiene, cute face
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review.

• Uomo
  • 02-07-2022, 07:14 AM
Nice review, I may have to see her soon. How would you compare to Lorena in terms of looks/face?
That was a really good review. I'll need to schedule something this week. Thanks.
Nice review, I may have to see her soon. How would you compare to Lorena in terms of looks/face? Originally Posted by Uomo
Its honestly not even a comparison in looks between the 2 in my opinion. Lorena is way better looking. And will provide a great experience, all be it more expensive
Nice review, I may have to see her soon. How would you compare to Lorena in terms of looks/face? Originally Posted by Uomo

If you mean Lorena Carbo, then, Lorena is way more attractive. They aren't even close. That being said, I enjoyed my one session with KatyH. However, I won't repeat with her.
  • Uomo
  • 02-07-2022, 03:55 PM
Thanks and yes I was referring to Lorena Carbo. I saw the OP had seen her so I was trying to get a comparison on looks, appreciate the feedback. This is helpful