PSA

• TheDr
  • 09-11-2013, 08:03 PM
A public service announcement for all you NBA providers. Avoid the Hilton
of the Americas and the GRB downtown this week. The National Black MBA
convention is being held there all week. Just trying to help... Carry on.
Now that is funny I don't care what you say.
I love it babe! jus sayin.....
I'm not NBA...so I know where I am headed tomorrow and Friday!!
Interestingly I haven't seen it advertised or mentioned in these boards. I hope to see few of y'all there but really, it is a bunch of employers trying to recruit college folk and u gotta cough money to get in am told
  • TheDr
  • 09-12-2013, 09:24 AM
Now that is funny I don't care what you say. Originally Posted by travelerman
Thx big guy. Just providing a public service announcement to help the community. ;-)

Attachment 247390

Originally Posted by DickEmDown
'Preciate it DeD. And re: your private post, yeah you know they will! That's what's so f**ckin' hilarious!
Hilarious..
Black people have MBA's?
  • TheDr
  • 09-12-2013, 03:17 PM
Black people have MBA's? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yeah but they were prolly given to us like ya'll give us everything else. Like now you're giving us your women- it's really very nice of ya'll. We appreciate it greatly masta'...
Yeah but they were prolly given to us like ya'll give us everything else. Like now you're giving us your women- it's really very nice of ya'll. We appreciate it greatly masta'... Originally Posted by TheDr
LOL Dr. too funny. Their saving grace is those NBA hos, and I have caught them sucking on the chocolate stick.....they be like SHHHHH dont tell nobody.!
Yeah but they were prolly given to us like ya'll give us everything else. Like now you're giving us your women- it's really very nice of ya'll. We appreciate it greatly masta'... Originally Posted by TheDr
No problem...anything we can do, just let us know...
  • TheDr
  • 09-12-2013, 03:57 PM
LOL Dr. too funny. Their saving grace is those NBA hos, and I have caught them sucking on the chocolate stick.....they be like SHHHHH dont tell nobody.! Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
That's the hilarious part Fitz! They all want you to keep it on the DL...

No problem...anything we can do, just let us know... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Will do sir. 'Preciate ya!