AmishGangster

hay has anyone seen or heard from that fucktard ?
or
Did he get lost somewhere in NY
last heard going to Albany
  • BSer
  • 01-18-2015, 09:36 AM
He is probably fucking some ugly chick and stuffing his face with a giant brisket
Probably an unplanned, extended pit stop in Etna on his drive to Albany.
No, he is on TV right now. Playing Quarterback for the Colts in New England.
  • BSer
  • 01-18-2015, 05:29 PM
No, he is on TV right now. Playing Quarterback for the Colts in New England. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
He isn't that good looking, more like a white Terrell Suggs
He isn't that good looking, more like a white Terrell Suggs Originally Posted by BSer
you aint tall dark and handsome either fucker..........what my neighbors ever saw in you is beyond me...........poor sweet and innocent girls
Should I alert Silver's hostage & rescue team? Did that Hamas terrorist put a hit on him? AG, AG, AG, come home, come home.......
He discover that there is another Etna just outside Ithica... Just couldn't resist...
His buggy didn't pass inspection and he can't get to a hotspot.
I think hes off filming the latest season of Amish Mafia. Actually wasn't Tampa mentioned somewhere?
Oh No!!! AG in Tampa! Sitting in little Havana, Cuban cigar dangling from his mouth, drinking Rum, and a Cuban hottie on his lap. Or maybe AG is servicing GMILFs at some of those gated communities.
I heard thru reliable sources, AG is being held captive aka Kathy Bates style, in Etna. Silver is in the planning mode, for search and rescue, more details to follow.
D4U kidnapped him and has him chained in his basement with TitsFuck.
Oh no! Could AG star in the next titsfuck production: Gay and Amish?
Oh no! Could AG star in the next titsfuck production: Gay and Amish? Originally Posted by eaglehorse
I think that's what they're up too.