Fantasy football????

Anybody up for an ECCIE Fantasy football league? I'm sure we can arrange some kind of payment through an eccie provider to the winner.
  • BSer
  • 07-22-2015, 08:11 PM
I won the now defunct Indys league last year, I love fantasy football more than pussy.
I'm in.
Anybody up for an ECCIE Fantasy football league? I'm sure we can arrange some kind of payment through an eccie provider to the winner. Originally Posted by mydixywrecked
You're going to trust a HO with cash? That's like leaving you're biggie sized French Fries with BSer while you go take a piss. Gone with the wind.
Count me in
You're going to trust a HO with cash? That's like leaving you're biggie sized French Fries with BSer while you go take a piss. Gone with the wind. Originally Posted by bambino
Yep. I was thinking Shar in new Stanton can be the banker.
I was thinking of an eccie provider joining the league and toftt or somehow pitching in a few bucks each so the winner can get his dick sucked or get a tuggie.
  • FFH
  • 07-23-2015, 07:26 AM
I'm down
I'll go through the Indys' ads tomorrow to pick my offensive line.
  • BSer
  • 07-23-2015, 09:09 PM
I'll go through the Indys' ads tomorrow to pick my offensive line. Originally Posted by GYMBAGJIM
First owner in history to have fucked his entire offensive line.
I'm all for it
I don't mind being commish as long as somebody can help. We can do yahoo which is free. Everybody will need to make a BS yahoo Acct.
I'll need some ideas on how to collect payment anonymously and how winner can claim prize.
X chromosomes are welcome to play.
Was thinking of 1qb-2rb-2wr-1te-1flex-1def or idp-1k.
Typical ppr league.
Any suggestions?
I
I'll need some ideas on how to collect payment anonymously and how winner can claim prize. Originally Posted by mydixywrecked
I think you need to let Tony or Jenna collect all the payments so your time in the league is not interrupted and so that you have no distractions!
Everybody will need to make a BS yahoo Acct.
I'll need some ideas on how to collect payment anonymously and how winner can claim prize. Originally Posted by mydixywrecked
It's free to sign up for a Square or Venmo account.
Basically you are just paying via email address, which could be the bullshit yahoo one.
So, are we doing this or not?
I haven't heard a thing from mydixywrecked.
And BSer just wants to talk about space mountain.