Have you watched the news today?

If not you should checkout the pimps in mansions driving Rolls Royces being busted? Those of you paying triple and quadruple the normal fee this is where your money goes. When you agree to pay over $250hr this is where it goes. She is not going to fall in love with you when you pay more. Her pimp is.
Absolutely - I had no idea they made so much. I am in the wrong buisness
The sad thing is these girls think they are living the life paying these pieces of crap. They are what make it hard for independent providers to keep their good name so many people are afraid that somebody is going to rob them anymore it kills me to here my first time clients ask if i work for someone or if I am the girl in the pics 95% of those men have had a terrible experience. Not only do clients suffer but the girls do too its sad. Why I do not understand and will never fathom the concept of pimps. Has anybody heard the stats on girls being murdered by a pimp that's scarey too.
The pimps who are really making that kind of money are the guys who have 12 girls who are turning $100 tricks all day long. So any of us who travel Boulder and hooby there are really the ones who are supporting these dirt bags.

These guys can't attract the higher priced girls. They may work for madam's but not these "just off the block" D-bags.