Top provider list for Austin

I say we start list of top provider list for Austin area. Would be great sorce of resource for fellow hobbi members. I would suggest first provider Asian Layla. Please list your favorite provider for area.
This will be interesting.....

This will be interesting.....

Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL--Nice first effort.
Not to distract from the OP's question (whatever his intent) ... how about

KUDOS!

to all the ladies who are courageous enough to join us as hobby partners!

Truth is, the ladies certainly have bigger balls than the guys, due to the inherent risks on their side of the partnership.

If any one needs an explanation of the above, please pm me, I would want to muddy the waters so to speak of an list building.
This may be best posted in the ML....
There are LOTS of providers in Austin, some UTR providers may never even be mentioned even though they may be someone's favorite. And I know of many UTR hobbyists that won't post as well. This list would end up with a very small group of ladies on in in comparison to how many we have in Austin.
I personally have many clients that NEVER post. And isn't it more personal choice as to who is the best at something? Some guys are into spinners, or 20-something yr olds where others want more average or even BBW ladies or ones that are a little older. Some guys will only see Asian ladies, where others won't see them at all. Some only want AA ladies, where others won't. Some guys won't see anyone that isn't a spinner where others won't see spinners at all. Or one group only wants under 25 or 30 where another group won't see anyone under 30 or 40.

In conclusion, one person's favorite may be someone that another person would never see for one reason or another.
I'm vehemently opposed to the OP's proposition to create a formalized "Austin Top Provider List" for the following reasons:

1) What are the OBJECTIVELY measurable criteria???: Physical appearance, personality, intelligence, that wonderfully intrinsic naughtiness that some possess, tattoos vs no tattoos, TCB (personally a huge and measurable criteria for me), BCD menu, donation, coverage requirements (or unfortunately the lack thereof for some providers), FREAK FACTOR, dare I mention.....VOLUME of clientele, alcohol consumption, 420 or other drug use and or preferences, age of the provider, a provider's schedule / availability, a provider's tolerance for ugly/fat/hairy/rude/cheap/bad breath/ smelly clientele, IOP, circulated but baseless rumors, etc.... This is a non-exhaustive list to be sure. Also, one mans treasure may hold no value at all to another......

2) Every patron of the "pleasure arts" has their own favorite providers based upon the objective and subjective values that each individually places upon the above mentioned criteria. As stated above, TCB is a biggie for me - I personally hate NCNS, cancellations, delays that I'm made aware of AFTER Iv'e arrived, etc.... I place a lot of value on TCB and the little things a provider does - after all, if a provider truly focuses on the little thing, she's probably doing a really good job!

3) Why make it easier for everyone else to book appointment times that you may need / desire by creating a Top Provider's List. By doing so be prepared for YOUR favorite provider to be booked up from now till Christmas - then YOU are the one left scrambling and doing the research while the newbies are, as a result of this magical list you created and presented to them on a silver platter: giving personal info, paying more money and using the Top List as their own To Do List. Everyone ought to do their own fucking research (and that is a technical term on this board and not a profanity) like we all did / do.

4) Who is going to take it upon themselves to be LIST MASTER? That would be a truly frightening position to be in if you ask me.

5) How does a provider get nominated? How do they move up the list? Can they issue challenges to another provider to try and take their higher ranking / spot (Note: I'll selflessly volunteer as the unbiased test bed for this portion of the proposed insanity if it actually materializes - but all challenges are gratis!)? Can a provider jump more than one spot at a time or do they have to work their way up through each position? How many positions on the List are there?

6) Can anyone guarantee that the List and the List Master remain unbiased and completely objective? We are already a pretty corruptible group......

7) Who gets to vote? Do we dare let the womenfolk vote as well.....? Ponder this much you should. Do all of the mongers HAVE to vote? If not, its not a fair list and the rankings are unquestionably skewed.

8) Do we make it a Sticky and have it updated every month like MiaChristine does for the Newbie Friendly Providers List? (AND THANK YOU MIACHRISTINE FOR THAT SERVICE!!! A literal lifesaver in a sea of initial confusion and apprehension - I immediately found my ECCIE mate - if there is such a term. I know, I know FLAME AWAY!) Or, do we make a real time updated web page that is constantly in a manipulable state of flux?

9) Are there subcategories: i.e. for only the FBSM ladies, the TS providers, truly exotic menu items or fetishes - i.e. the stuff that 99.9% of even us consider a little taboo, etc?

10) It would slight the new providers and do them an injustice because many of the new clientele would only even consider seeing a "Top List Provider"..... thus the entry level providers would be relegated to the "bottom of the barrel" and be wholly dependent upon SL to aid in their ascent..... (that was a humorous compliment BTW).

11) Top List Providers will invariably be entitled to charge more than those that are not on the list...... I'm not bothered by this as I'm a firm believer that the market should dictate the rate....but some patrons ARE price sensitive...

12) We all know who are and who are not the best providers.....the info is here - just sift through it.

I just think that we are dealing with A LOT OF DATA here that cannot ever be measured objectively or subjectively. Really stop to consider what an Excel Spreadsheet will / would look like if we factored in all of the above mentioned measurables, the ones that I forgot or omitted and menu items that are or not offered for each provider....Damn! That would be worth buying...but a pain in the ass to initiate and maintain with all of the new, retiring, menu changing, donation changing, schedules, in town and out of town, etc..... variables.

Every patron should build and float their own boat and then sink or swim based upon their own individual efforts. Yes, we are all gonna wind up on the rocks at some point in this hobby. BUT, if you do your research, read the ads, threADs, and reviews you'll probably be OK.

For the above reasons, I Vote AGAINST the creation of the "Austin Top Providers List". However, if it is gonna happen anyway, and this is not gonna be a surprise to anyone here I'm sure, I'M VOTING FOR CLAIRE!

-Nilla (I'm not Fucking Claire!....Oh wait....Shit!!!!)
Wow we got some whooped fools here.. lol.
Wow we got some whooped fools here.. lol. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Actually, I really don't enjoy being spanked...all that much. But if I did, and based upon my own independent research, MiaChristine and Ms. V would probably get the nod.
I'm filing this thread in the "good intentions / road to hell" folder.
Question for Admins: is there a way to see who has the most review by given years/dates?
  • Loxly
  • 05-28-2015, 01:07 PM
Each hobbyist has their own set of requirements which may vary by what they're in the mood for or have the time for.

In the end it matters not if she has lousy response time. There's a number of ladies that I've given up on for that reason. And while I'm not the biggest fan of agencies, I've never had communication problems with the few I've used.

It's also been the reason for having to cultivate a new ATF.
SL you got point....but, how many providers can one say i will go back and see her again and again. you know what i mean.
SL you got point....but, how many providers can one say i will go back and see her again and again. you know what i mean. Originally Posted by ronwest

I most certainly do LOL. The problem we face we all like different things. I was simply offering up "MY" desires and restrictions. My list is very short LOL

How about breaking it up...

FAT CHECKS
UGLY CHICKS
OLD CHICK
MILF
TS'S
YOUNG HOT CHICK
RPFWILF (Russian Potato Farmers Wife I'd Like To Fuck)

I most certainly do LOL. The problem we face we all like different things. I was simply offering up "MY" desires and restrictions. My list is very short LOL

How about breaking it up...

FAT CHECKS
UGLY CHICKS
OLD CHICK
MILF
TS'S
YOUNG HOT CHICK
RPFWILF (Russian Potato Farmers Wife I'd Like To Fuck)

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Please add:
SMWLLTBTBN (Soccer Moms with Large Labia that Beg to be Nibbled)

There are only a few, but they are spectacular finds...
The only way that this could possibly work is if everyone, and I mean EVERYONE (even the lurkers) submitted their top ten (or less, if they haven't seen that many), and then the list was analyzed to see who appears the most number of times.

Of course, all of us fat, old, insignificant whores would vote for each other and skew the whole damn thing.