Malicious Posters

I have a question for you all. I have several gals on the board I like as friends and lovers. I have notice that for one of them 2 members here ALWAYS make derogatory comments about her every time they get a chance on any review about her.

If I see their derogatory comments that are false and I know they are just being done out of spike to hurt her business and I make a comment to say that's not true, they call me a white knight and it pushes the post to the top where they continue to bash her.

If I don't say anything, the malicious posters continue to push the review to the top to make sure their comments are seen and there is noone there to correct the lies and hate.

How do you stop this? Their comments are never enhancing the review just being hateful and mean and imature.
Free speech, it's not your place to do anything.
That's the definition of WK.
Girls are gonna have to get thicker skin, when you like someone it is hard for the person to sit back especially being a guy, natural reaction is to help, but if they want to work in this area they need to learn to shrug off what everyone said... In this business some girls think there shit don't stink and there Gods gift to men with a golden pussy, some guys think that they're Gods gift to women and that they can treat us like shit cause we're hoogars lol. It's not gonna change so accept it, stay away from those people, stick up for your self or keep your head down. Either way it's not gonna stop.
Carry-on Reincarnated. It is what it is.
Start by putting some names to the cast of characters to which you refer. Pussy-footing around will get you nowhere.
It does seem that there are some guys that do everything they can to hurt a lady's business. It sucks that they get off on doing that continuously.
The lady may have changed if they had a bad experience or maybe the bad experience was because there was a conflict of personality.
In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with being a white knight for that damsel in distress.
Start by putting some names to the cast of characters to which you refer. Pussy-footing around will get you nowhere. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Is it safe to say Serpsihw, Llits Gnikool Rekcor Kcir??
Probably would make more sense.
If making sure the truth is known makes me a white night well so be it. I just think it is pathetic that some of those on this board, whom I assume are all adults, would act like they are in high school. Its one thing to make a comment to be funny, but it is another to constantly look for opportunities to bash someone with false statements because you are mad a them for not giving you BBFS or accept their low ball session fee. That is BS. They need to grow the fuck up.
If that's the way you feel then name who you're talking about. But most WKing comments come from a good place, but often times you are manipulated by lies from the one you are WKing.
I agree with you black sunshine. These two gentlemen's situation however I know the facts and they're just being assholes. And if I point them out who they are I'm a white knight so no I won't do that. It just seems to me that if people are spreading lies that there should be something we can do about it.
You can hold them accountable to the community if you ever get around to naming them. But I would do it before everyone loses interest in your beating around the bush. You have one person speculating and throwing out names, what if they aren't the ones you are talking about? Would that be any different from the spreading of lies you are talking about?
I will speak up here and say as a victim of malicious posting and lies from the aforementioned crew, I can attest that they make shit up and rag on girls for no damn reason. IMHO it is not white knighting to say the truth and deny the lies they spread against innocent victims. The Truth is the truth and they spread misinformation and bully folks here. I say By all means, please speak out when u see lies and malicious rumors being spread. I have enjoyed the peace and quiet and the give and take of a more normal and peaceful coed section. I revel in their absence and think it has been much more fun place to be around here.
And if I point them out who they are I'm a white knight so no I won't do that. Originally Posted by Reincarnated
You already are! How many times have you done a thread showing that you side with providers. All the time. Just accept it. Just don't confuse it for love b/c your wallet is emptier at the end of the visit.

Now spill it WK!