Stop Giving Lubbock a bad Rep!

First off I want to Thank all my LOYAL GENTS in LBK for always giving me an Amazing time in such a conservative town!

We all know this town is on the "Bible Belt" so with that in mind screening is a MUST! I have been visiting LBK for 5 years now and have personally never had a problem! I can't stand reading all the extra BS spread about this town!

LBK is great for short visits and Screening all calls no matter what Board they call from! Safety is a must with every Gent!

Use your tools to be safe! Lubbock is not as scary as these posts have made it out to be!

Be safe and Happy Hunting!!
Amen
Thank you Winter! Just more evidence that your the best!
winter runs shit like a boss no matter where she is.
Ditto...I had a great time there and will be back in fall

Rock on sexy lady
All my LUBBOCK gentlemen are very respectful also the ones who come to Lubbock to see kayla69 for the girls who come here to talk down the town or the guys why come back we all know Lubbock is slower than slow. But if u know LUBBOCK like myself you'll eat you won't starve. But to be honest ready to move away myself. Be safe ladies
Thank you
Winter is awesome and she has been one of those that have stuck around and maintained her status in the area she may cost a pretty penny but time with her is worth it u couldn't ask for anymore.

I remember when Lubbock was full of options that were good quality similar to Winter. That is not the case anymore LE has closed made it hard for them around here along with a few bad eggs. The oil boom also drove a lot of girls out. Lubbock is drying up now and it's sucks. I'd like to think of Winter as a prime similar to Optimus Prime she is the last of her kind in service. Lubbock would appreciate it if there were more like her visiting.
Yeah I have visited Lubbock a few times and never had a problem...
Like winter said, it has been a stop and go place so I haven't stayed there
more then 3 days at a time but overall my visits were awesome. I think
the problems mostly occur to those who don't screen or don't know what
to do with the info they were given for screening... Screening is a requirement
with me no matter what... I don't care if you are off of eccie with 100 reviews
or bp... You will be fully screened and your references will be verified...
Not an alert- moved
just to clarify, is it the men acting in bad faith with the providers that's giving lubbock a bad name or is it LE? Everyone's comments are so ambiguous that it makes me think that there's a narrative that i'm not privy to and if it's LE then that would be good to know.
just to clarify, is it the men acting in bad faith with the providers that's giving lubbock a bad name or is it LE? Everyone's comments are so ambiguous that it makes me think that there's a narrative that i'm not privy to and if it's LE then that would be good to know. Originally Posted by BoringM
Get some popcorn and enjoy the read. But the beautiful Ms. Monroe is referring to this thread. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2054755
Seems pretty tame to me, I don't see why an entire city should be blamed for the actions of one man.
I haven't been turned off by the though of coming to Lubbock. On the fence about it for my August trip but only because I have a limited time to travel.
Lubbock has always been awesome. I also have never had any problems as well. I don't give it a chance to be a problem. I just don't see anyone. I'm in Austin now. And eccie has gone downhill there. So if anyone ever travels there please do your research. There are so many guys trying impersanate others to get seen and the same with providers that will rip you off. It's very important to screen. Good luck to all.