Down south grooming preferences

• Nmguy
  • 06-22-2017, 02:31 PM
Im sire this has been covered before but would like to start a thread on this topic; preferences and habits. I prefer bald and trimmed. Nothing wrong with the full bush, just personal preference
I've seen plenty of bald/trimmed kitty's that smelled of rotten fish. I prefer they be clean and tasty first and foremost. Then we can talk about grooming style. LOL
I used to do bald but now Im working on a lil puff above miss kitty...not much but just a small puff

As for gents I say just trimmed and neat...and if ya want me to worship the boys below then trim please
Im sire this has been covered before but would like to start a thread on this topic; preferences and habits. I prefer bald and trimmed. Nothing wrong with the full bush, just personal preference Originally Posted by Nmguy
I like balls I put in my mouth to be bald. Now for gents pubes or the pussy I like to put on my tongue I'm ok with closely trimmed at most but highest preference is for landing strip, partially shaved (mound is closely trimmed but everything else is bald) or totally bald otherwise it's like sucking on a wet mitten to me. Oddly enough (for my personal tastes) I visually love full hair if they're a ginger.
keep it hairy, but clean
I second hairy but clean. I like a good bush.