Mata Leon - Have we had anyone angrier and more threatening when dealing with others?

RR and Dixie are the same... If not they share the same GIMP life because the bitterness of having a pathetic life is coming through. Must be long lines at the soup kitchen.. they are both SOOOOOO mad. Hehehe Originally Posted by Mata Leon
You want to assume it is bitterness over their personal life.....

That is a common misconception. It appears from the outside looking in that what they share is simply a dislike for you. Enough so that they call you on your bullshit at times......

You want to think you are so different than others here as well as superior and you constantly bully people here with a lot of physical threats.....

How are you different from others you dislike?

Your only real argument is that you write reviews.....

Any serious hobbiests know that there is a wealth of information available from a lot of guys here that do not write reviews.... People do not review for a lot of reasons....

Your problem here with others Mata, that leads to the online hostility from other members, lies is in your own attitude. The same as mine. People do not like the message I deliver at times and often respond in an immature manner. People do not like your message and really dislike all the posturing and posing you do trying to deliver it....

Buried under the attitude is a belief you are nothing more than a WK shilling for a lot of girls.

Your first real attempt at being a WK came from your proclaiming to the ECCIE world that you were going to deal with the asshole that has been ripping off all the ladies.... Kingman, Slinky, Jfish, NHL, Jimbo34, Smasher,TexasXXX, HotDogBronx and most recently BeachPlayer03

You had all his personal info and promised a confrontation that would remove him from preying on the ECCIE whores..... and of course... you didn't deliver..... That's not easy to overcome....

I don't think anyone really blames you for that but it was pretty solid proof that you just like to talk tough and bully people while posing for the ladies.......

The problem with that is that people begin to believe you are what they interpret your attitude to be and nothing more....

That is compounded in your case by your command of the English Language as written....

People assume I am a misogynist because of my dislike for certain whores..... They ignore the fact that I am always polite and reasonable with other whores and have never had a negative report regarding my behavior BCD....

They are simply ignorant.... They want to listen to and believe the rumors that go to the worst.... I don't write reviews so no one will see me and I hate women.... very far from the truth...... Anyone that really knows my history knows I had over 500 published reviews on ASPD and probably know more young HWP low cost pussy here than anyone else here as a result of the time I've spent in strip clubs and in the SB marketplace....

But the vocal few here stick to the rumor mongering..... They attack me and what I have to say no differently than they attack you.....

You however give them what they want..... An extreme emotional response that is is barely understandable as well as intimidating to some in nature.....

That leads to new rumors.....

You can't blame them and if you gave it any serious thought you would be able to understand where the rumors come from?

Did you rape a young provider?

You don't have to answer that..... But it's the latest thing going around about you. I just heard it for the 2nd time today...... For a gong we've had the rumors you bully girls into anal pressuring them with your "status" on the board and ability to make or break them with reviews......

Reading the titles of your reviews as well as other things you write and combining that with the way you come across it would not be hard to understand why some believe that some truth lies in with the controversy.....

I'm not stating that I believe you raped a girl.... Just that it's been said that you did and your overall personna will support other's embracing that possibility and repeating it over and over.

If you want people to believe you are this big bad ass that you want to come across as why don't you deal with the asshole that us ripping off the whores? It's a promise you made to everyone publicly a long time ago....

No need to respond.....

I think everyone already knows.....

Anyway..... you should consider how folks perceive you and whether or not it bothers you that they think of you in a certain fashion. Try to be honest with yourself there.....

Some of us that post here are well balanced, do so for the entertainment value as well as information, and do not take any of this personally....

You seem to get way too worked up over it all......

Reality is one thing.... Perception is something else....

I get labeled an obese woman hating asshole that has a miserable life..... It's actually quite the opposite....

You? A rapist bully taking advantage of young newcomers?.....

That's where you are heading.... Ask some folks that are close to you...... if they are not afraid of telling you the truth maybe they can enlighten you....
Yeah...this threAD makes sense...
Never take a guy that likes to touch, grab,hug and roll around with other sweaty men on the ground serious
WOW... POT/KETTLE!!!!

Of course I'm referring to Whispers!!!!
My vote goes to Mr. Whispers to be president of eccie!! OMG what an eloquent thread, I could not have said it any better. ++ one
Never heard of him
Never heard of him Originally Posted by dearhunter
simply a figment of everyone's imagination!
Never heard of him Originally Posted by dearhunter

Literally! Well, except for the bit about rolling around on the unsanitary floor. And I guess my ass is still attached.

OK, so figuratively.

Awesome!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
I guess the type of peie you deal with usually lie and talk shit because that is what they do. I will not answer ridiculous questions. Its pretty shameful whispers that you even say that about a provider that is the worst thing that could ever happen. Funny you say that because I heard a rumor that you condone that because you don't respect or think providers are human. Either way what I said about you and your bff RR are true. But I do recommend not trying g to hype lies about me. At some point you will get to know me fat man. I know I know to you its all hype, but hey its a gamble. All your doing is trying yo mask the truth about your old lame reviews. But if you have any real questions I am happy to meet you anywhere.
Damn!!! He said meet him at the park after school yo!

Lmao
So your comprehension suffers the same as your ability to make yourself understood?

....Its pretty shameful whispers that you even say that about a provider that is the worst thing that could ever happen. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
What is it that I said about a provider in the original post? Help me understand you... It is not easy at times.....

Funny you say that because I heard a rumor that you condone that because you don't respect or think providers are human. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I reviewed over 500 of them before I quit writing reviews and I don't remember a single machine in the mix....... Every one of them were pretty damn human.... A smart man doesn't choose to believe everything he is told..... especially when it originates here or from whores...... My post and belief here is formulated based on what YOU write....

Either way what I said about you and your bff RR are true. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
No... not really.... you are like so many of the ladies in that you deal in gossip...... but then again WKs have to in order to work their game trying to get discounts or a GF.... What's your angle for that behavior?

But I do recommend not trying to hype lies about me. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
That wasn't my intention..... I asked you a question based on what others are saying...... I explained why it was easy to believe but clearly stated I had not formed an opinion on it...

At some point you will get to know me fat man. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Childish..... you want to appear a bigger man but you always resort to name calling and bullying....

I know I know to you its all hype, but hey its a gamble. All your doing is trying yo mask the truth about your old lame reviews. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
My reviews were not a matter of discussion.... Yes they are old..... I share relevant up to date information in a less public manner..... I got all I needed and more from writing public reviews years ago....

But if you have any real questions I am happy to meet you anywhere. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
So... if you do not want questions leveled here or discussion why do you call out others?

Why are you so firmly in the provider belief circle and have no loyalty to other men here?
I have zero loyalty to men.. I am here for the women. I have no issues answering questions when they are relevant... In which yours are not. You are confused whispers.. I don't like you because your a fat sac of shit that can't stop eating. Its called GLUTENOUS.. You have no self control or self respect so why would anyone here think that you bring any value to posting. When it gets hot you don't run like BANG BANG but you stay and create stupid questions yo agitate... Just because you dont like the fact that I am a fighter and a real man. Something you were not able to accomplish.. And fighting with words is still sissy play BTW. You hate on others that you admire. And you do I can see it. U can cry all day about all your reviews but the truth is no one gives a shit about you and that is that. Call me a bully all day.. But the invite is open.
I have zero loyalty to men.. I am here for the women. I have no issues answering questions when they are relevant... In which yours are not. You are confused whispers.. I don't like you because your a fat sac of shit that can't stop eating. Its called GLUTENOUS.. You have no self control or self respect so why would anyone here think that you bring any value to posting. When it gets hot you don't run like BANG BANG but you stay and create stupid questions yo agitate... Just because you dont like the fact that I am a fighter and a real man. Something you were not able to accomplish.. And fighting with words is still sissy play BTW. You hate on others that you admire. And you do I can see it. U can cry all day about all your reviews but the truth is no one gives a shit about you and that is that. Call me a bully all day.. But the invite is open. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
WTF. what!!!!!!!! You do not even have respect for yourself as you show your ignorance daily. Mr. Whispers is relevant, and has my respect. Mata you have no one's respect. A real man is humble and tries to make his world a little better than when he found it. A real man is tolerant and compassionate. You are none of the above. You are loud obnoxious and in general a bad egg! It is far better to be loved than feared! Think about that mata--
Originally Posted by Observing
This is fantasyland dude. Shit talking through keyboards ain't real shit.