Hello West Texas!

I'd like to introduce myself, and see if you guys are interested in me coming to visit Lubbock and or Midland/Odessa?

I've never been before but I hear great things about coming so I thought I'd test the waters first... If I get a good response, I will plan on coming in the next week or so. Let me know so I can get the ball rolling...

Here are a few pics taken this week I will share with you...

Come to Lubbock I'd like to see you.
Absolutely gorgeous
+1 midland sweetie
+ Lubbock area.
Nice pics girl!
+1 for El Paso
Nice kitty hope you have a great trip!!!
I thought she retired.... how bout that.
Safe travel girl
Hope ya have fun sugar...I luv west texas boys..especially the ones in cowboy boots
I thought she retired.... how bout that. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Stalking and Harassing a provider will not be tolerated. The degrading and insulting her will not be tolerated.
Do you understand?

Tex9401
Yes please come to midland
Thank you for the great response, I appreciate it and I'm going to make plans to be there soon.

TheIcky214, I already told you, acting like a dick won't make yours any bigger. So you might as well take that dick out of your personality and put it back in your pants, it's really not working for you. It's quite obvious I have not retired and with over a hundred great reviews from some of the most well respected hobbyists on this site, I don't think these fine west Texas gentlemen have anything to fear from me.

I am excited about my upcoming visit. I'll keep you all informed of my plans.

Thank you again and see you soon. Xoxo
I would like to get to know some of the traveling providers that come through our forums.
But being negative where provider does not get clients will not be tolerated.