kissing

i ask a provider if she does any kissing and she said "depends if your are kissable". then she ask me "what makes a woman kissable". sort of stunned me cause i like to kiss all women. lol comments? what u think she meant by that? just curious
YMMV
Just what Phrasing said. Some guys show up to an appointment less than "kissable." I always have Listerine mouthwash and a toothbrush with me. I also always have condoms. Just in case. If I've been at work, or it's been more than an hour since I showered I ask for a shower. Although at this time of the year, I'm likely to ask for a shower anyway.

Some providers do not offer kissing, which is okay for me as long as everything else is up to snuff (Cali is one and, while I've never met her, I believe Perfect Playmate is another who will make me forget kissing is not on the menu).
Fuck that for her rates kissing should be automatic
Attempting to decipher for her it sounds like depending if your oral hygiene is on the up and up.
Fuck that for her rates kissing should be automatic Originally Posted by Jason2319
lolz
I have a question and not to sound like I'm doing anyone as I do this as well. But why do y'all want to kiss us? Do you know how many bbbjs some of this providers have done? The possiblity of herpes or anything like that is so high. Always covered all the time is the safest option outside of masturbation. Do you guys not fear that y'all will catch something? Especially with the bbbj.
lolz Originally Posted by john_deere
Right... lol
Yeah I'm not a fan of kissing either TWG. But unfortunately it has backfired on me as some girls don't like the rejection (when I turn away when a provider tries to kiss me, our session will generally go right in the toilet [like a used condom]).
Lol I have never went in for the kiss. That's crazy af. Lol.
Lol I have never went in for the kiss. That's crazy af. Lol. Originally Posted by Thickwhitegirl
Ok , I think we get it already, your not GFE.
Yeah I'm not a fan of kissing either TWG. But unfortunately it has backfired on me as some girls don't like the rejection (when I turn away when a provider tries to kiss me, our session will generally go right in the toilet [like a used condom]). Originally Posted by BoringM
As far as them feeling "rejected" are you surprising them with that though?
Tbh the only time I've been taken aback by a guy not wanting to kiss is when he told me during the date. He was fully aware i'm a GFE provider so that threw me off quite a bit (i'm a kisser/I love to kiss).

I played it cool on the outside but inside this was me '' lmfao.

I had to keep catching myself if you will from kissing him because it's such a natural thing to me when getting intimate. Oddly enough i'm pretty ok with if a guy tells me during a date he prefers cbj (which rarely happens) but i'd probably turn a guy down if I knew ahead of time he didn't like to kiss.