Encounter: Oh Clara what a beauty she is! Luxury's latest addition brand new from Korea is finally here to grace our presence! Luxury has scored a real winner and a true Unicorn!

Date: 5/4/19
Name: Clara
Address and Phone: -
Address: 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #116 Dallas, TX 75229
Phone: 2143995746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, TS, SS, NURU, B2B, FBSM, BBBJ, BLS, HJ, 69, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulder length
Age: 23 incredibly that may appear exaggerated since she could easily pass for much younger
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Cute innocent face, sparkling eyes, thin body build with the right amount of curves, small waist, all natural C cups that fit her figure amazingly, soft lips, extremely soft skin, about 5'4" and 110 lbs.

Although Clara's description could easily be that of a runway model I'd best describe her looks as those of a "Hot Korean Schoolgirl"
Recommendation: Yes
She is a hot young girl.
Need to try her out
CFS? The Prelature of the Holy Cross disapproves!
CFS? The Prelature of the Holy Cross disapproves! Originally Posted by OpusDei
You could simply skip seeing her if you cannot comply with her choices. You would save her the trouble of dealing with you, she is to be respected.
I definitely approve of the girls who like to stay clean.

Add 10 years to the age, of course?
  • Quark
  • 05-10-2019, 12:09 PM
I definitely approve of the girls who like to stay clean.

Add 10 years to the age, of course? Originally Posted by friendly fred
This constant litany of false age reports is really getting old. Give it a rest. Like the OP, I had a hard time believing she is as old as 23. Looks like a teenager. So no, if anything subtract 5!
This constant litany of false age reports is really getting old. Give it a rest. Like the OP, I had a hard time believing she is as old as 23. Looks like a teenager. So no, if anything subtract 5! Originally Posted by Quark
If people would stop lying about the ages of the girls then I would no longer have a need to point it out.

If people aren't lying about the ages then they are just too dumb to know any better.

Take your pick.

In the storied history of the Dallas AMP's, less than two percent of the girls who have lasted more than a week are under thirty.
Why age is a constant topic here? Does that really matters? Why waste time arguing? Do we have better things to do? If I like this girl, and we both enjoy the time together, I don’t care they are in their 20’s or 50’s. Whatever age they want to tell me, I will leave it.

Geez, we are all grown adults, stop this
I've never said they are not pretty and I expect girls to fudge on their ages - I just think the constant claims they are in their twenties are ridiculous and needs to be straightened out.
I agree.. she is definitely 30+
Some people are a good test case for the "IGNORE" feature. It works well.
Why age is a constant topic here? Does that really matters? Why waste time arguing? Do we have better things to do? If I like this girl, and we both enjoy the time together, I don’t care they are in their 20’s or 50’s. Whatever age they want to tell me, I will leave it.

Geez, we are all grown adults, stop this Originally Posted by jackyjacky
If it really did not matter, the girls AND their promoters would not constantly misrepresent their ages.
  • Quark
  • 05-11-2019, 09:27 AM
This has turned into a complete derailment of the thread. If this needs to be discussed, let's start a thread. Meanwhile, Clara is a delightful provider.
I think the thread has in fact somewhat deviated. I’m certain that I saw Clara based on the descriptions from the posted reviews of her. She greeted me in the hallway on my way out from Luxury when I visited the amazing and lovely Sophia.

I can accurately report that she is rather young. My guess very early 20s, 23 which is the reported age seems highly credible. Her looks are striking, she’s a gorgeous girl.