Encounter: "For Emily, Where Ever I May Find Her..." This Day I Found Emily at Blue Spa, 401 Days Since We Made Love at Nagoya!

Date: February
Name: Emily
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Harry Hines, South of Royal, North of Southwell, Oddly Enough!
Phone: 9722412999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, Shower Fondling, 69, Daty, Dato, BBBJ, CFS (Mish and Asian Cowgirl)
Hair Length and Color: past shoulders, brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'2", 125 Pounds, C Cups, Large Aereolas, Shaved, Cute Face and Mouth, Large Canvass-type Tattoo on her back (Tiger in Forest), that frames her small ass, fading tan line that further accentuates that ass!
Recommendation: Yes
Good one, Chung! She adds an nice new face and body to Blue.
  • Grod
  • 02-05-2020, 01:17 PM
With all the departures lately it’s good to read of new arrivals.
Yes,good news
Good one, Chung! She adds an nice new face and body to Blue. Originally Posted by SteveJobs
indeed!

it's almost weird that Blue added a Protestant to their stellar line up, except that Emily is as fuckable as any Protestant.. which is why I made a return visit.. I think she is better classified as Episcopalian. even more to the point, Emily is a Goddess.

by the way, there is some misinformation about Emily.. she was NOT Jessie at Top Star.. as this review states, she was Emily at Gold One prior to coming to Blue..

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061891093&postcount=1

and she was "Emily" at Nagoya 400 days ago.. fast forward 400 days, and she's Sexy Emily at Blue