Email Address: NA
URL / Website: Never Stays up for long
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Central AVE Closer to Downtown
Hair Length and Color: Blonde/Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average Body - Nice C-cup tits - Full Ass - A mix of cuts/scrapes/bruises throughout body.
Recommendation: Yes
is it that bad around the area.... a mix of cuts scrapes and bruises and still a recommendation lol.... boy Sara how the mighty have fallen..she might be a perfect example why street prostitution will never be legal... look at her down fall
What are her rates these days?
Also curious if those rates have fallen, would love to nut on her tonsils again but this time get a full tank of gas for the same price!
What are her rates these days? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
is it that bad around the area.... a mix of cuts scrapes and bruises and still a recommendation lol.... boy Sara how the mighty have fallen..she might be a perfect example why street prostitution will never be legal... look at her down fall Originally Posted by Funtimes44
Yes, still a recommendation. To each their own right?
Also curious if those rates have fallen, would love to nut on her tonsils again but this time get a full tank of gas for the same price! Originally Posted by Droptop
Have never seen any complaints from guys feeling they have been short changed after seeing her and getting pleasure from her struggles is kind of shitty actually - Haven't been in her company since early this spring but i personally have enjoyed myself thoroughly whenever i did - just sayin
Originally Posted by Captainh2018