URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/205592
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DNT and Arapaho
Activities: Fbsm
Hair Length and Color: Brown below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Dominican with nice curves, wore sexy lingerie for session. Her face isn’t the prettiest, but her body made up for it
Recommendation: No
Same experience with gabby, $$$$ CFS, covered BJ, non GFE. Try Scarlett
I’ve had the same experience with the young girls. There are 2 milfs that work out of there and there prices are that of the young girls and WAY better! PM for rates for Dani and Scarlett. Both are INCREDIBLE! Try a 4 hand with those 2—- wow!
Wow .. thanks...I almost saw her on Friday
I saw Gabby this week and very much enjoyed the session. She was very sexy and attentive. $$$$ CFS is not unreasonable for an upscale lady, which she very much is. I look forward to seeing her again!
I saw Gabby this week and very much enjoyed the session. She was very sexy and attentive. $$$$ CFS is not unreasonable for an upscale lady, which she very much is. I look forward to seeing her again! Originally Posted by randyp
You have a total of 2 posts, the first being an ad looking for girls to work in your upscale location, and the second being this...cool story bro
I saw Gabby this week and very much enjoyed the session. She was very sexy and attentive. $$$$ CFS is not unreasonable for an upscale lady, which she very much is. I look forward to seeing her again! Originally Posted by randyp
Seems totally legit.
Same experience with gabby, $$$$ CFS, covered BJ, non GFE. Try Scarlett Originally Posted by Colgin08
FIVE Bens for FS!!!!

They must be MF crazy!!!

Unless Jennifer Lopez has started working there!!!
Notice on RR that the reviews are disabled......big clue. Don't go there if reviews are disabled.....research, research, research