Encounter: RR Phlex

Date: 1st week of Feb
Name: Phlex Monroe
User ID:: n/a
Phone: (682) 283-3225
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/205267 https://www.instagram.com/therealphlexdollas/
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: independence and w park
Activities: cuddling dirty talk fbsm l1
Hair Length and Color: black braids past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: This girl is fuckin beautiful. Better than her pics on her ad and instagram. Sexy, pretty as fuck, and curvy. Now you know that she is real!
Recommendation: Yes
Nice! Does she offer more?
I saw her on Monday, haven’t had time to write a review yet. She’s bigger than some of her pics. But look hard and you can find some that are closer to reality. Small BBW. Tall girl, had an attitude while I was there. Damn near rips your dick off on the L1. Wouldn’t see again just due to her attitude and me wanting what was in her ad pics and not getting that once I got there.
She's thick not fat. I got no attitude. She didn't try to rip my dog off
I’m not disputing your experience with her. We just have two different views of what separates thick from fat. Her body’s very square. Think spongebob build. And I probably just caught her on a bad day. Again I have no hard feelings towards her, just wanted to give the fellas my experience with her.
based on her pics she fat. Now that could be BBW but its not thick in any way
Nah you just have unrealistic expectations
bet most of us are big fat fucks so
I probably wouldnt mind hitting that!
Her ad says, “Pretty clean pussy”...Wtf, lmao

She looks fat to me, but I have thing for large oversized areolas, especially when I’m standing and her legs are over my shoulders...I’ll see her, but only if this fat bitch is gonna take my thick cock inside that “pretty clean pussy”, I’m not into getting jacked off and paying for that and cuddle time.

Correction: Ad says, “Pretty Clean Kitty”