URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Bellaire and 610
Activities: Dfk bbbj daty full service
Hair Length and Color: Mid back black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very attractive 5’7”” 150 lbs d cup tits with a little sag that’s just right
Recommendation: Yes
  • PaulA
  • 01-23-2023, 01:58 AM

Is there a link?
It’s buyers choice but she’s down for whatever
Is there a link to see pics?
  • PaulA
  • 01-23-2023, 04:30 PM
OP has reported on her in the past. To date her only mention on these boards. He found her off SA which is probably why there’s no link.
Probably not, phone number is different. Plus her ad says her name is Bunny.
Not her. Sunny is very pretty with a nice body and big fake tits. Cool chick who's nice to talk to. She drinks a lot. I've seen her a few times and she was tipsy everytime.
Not her. Sunny is very pretty with a nice body and big fake tits. Cool chick who's nice to talk to. She drinks a lot. I've seen her a few times and she was tipsy everytime. Originally Posted by DNice69247
You have any links that might show pics?
I saw her based on op's first review. Then I found her on SA. I'm no longer on that site. She'll send pics.
Yes. She agreed to see me today but weather is shit. She asked for 4 but agreed to $$ for the hour. Will report back if I see her.
Time to visit a milf I guess
Yes. She agreed to see me today but weather is shit. She asked for 4 but agreed to $$ for the hour. Will report back if I see her. Originally Posted by quietthunder1970
Can you send the link.
Y'all got these sloots confused. Sunny is NOT the sloot in the LC link.Just message Sunny and play it cool. I am sure y'all are bombarding her and eventually someone will overpay and THEN she will get GPS.