URL / Website: P225658 on P411
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase apartment
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, SS, CFS, CG
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pretty girl with no make up. Not skinny and not fat. Nice MM's
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. Are her P411 pictures accurate or has she put on weight ?
How would you rate her face ?
Thanks,
Thanks for the review. Are her P411 pictures accurate or has she put on weight ?
How would you rate her face ?
Thanks, Originally Posted by michaelrayab
I think she's a hottie and I'm tough to please. I haven't seen her in a while. But the first time I did around 5 years ago I was very excited by her looks. Last time I saw her was pre-pandemic and she still was looking fine to me.
Originally Posted by NavyMan63
Her pics and AliceS her roommate are not even close. You will arrive and see a 180. They are using pics 5+ yrs old and on top of that photo shopped. She has a cute face and fake boobs.. but no bikini body at all. If you like thick cute girls go for it. But If you looking for bikini model type girls they are not it.
So she isn't 120# like she claims ?
So she isn't 120# like she claims ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
120 is a joke. More like 140ish+ she is a cute face thick girl. She has curves.. but that’s not my preference. Not knocking her appearance. Like I said well taken care.. but not a spinner or even close.
yeah probably 140+ I dont enjoy spinners myself and not into the tiny girl thing, she hits the mark for me, pretty face, nice curves and IOP is great.
Great intel - thank you. 140 however portioned is a tipping point for many.