what is the best club in rochester?

• flcc
  • 02-08-2023, 01:46 PM
looking for best club in rochester.
You will be looking for a long time. All suck.
Tally is nice, good private rooms. Mirage has great talent.
Not an encounter
Haven't been in a loong time but Mirage used to be fairly good. I know the door fee went way up and their was some decent talent. Tally is ok but they play the music so fucking loud all you can here is the girls asking for money. All in all nothing to brag about at any of these places.
Go to the Sun Downer in the Falls . Was there twice in last 5 weeks and had very , very nice time ! .
Go to the Sun Downer in the Falls . Was there twice in last 5 weeks and had very , very nice time ! . Originally Posted by spanxthatazz
And here comes Paulie!!!
Go to the Sun Downer in the Falls . Was there twice in last 5 weeks and had very , very nice time ! . Originally Posted by spanxthatazz
Gotta make a plan to get there, is Seductions still open or back open or?
Gotta make a plan to get there, is Seductions still open or back open or? Originally Posted by ben dover
Seductions basically serves as an overflow when the Downer is busy. Not even close to it's heyday! Sundowner had been pretty good. Weekends I would say is back to business as usual.

Heading back up next week!
  • flcc
  • 02-15-2023, 06:43 AM
is Raine still at 1100 club?
Didn't think they were open
  • flcc
  • 02-15-2023, 04:41 PM
i don't believe they are technically open, but sometimes she hangs out and will provide private dances.
Knock on the door?
Knock 3 times.
Let's Storm it

What a they gonna do