This board is as dry as a 90 year olds pussy....:)

Lets make a SPLASH lol....How has everyone been??
Yawn. Agreed.

Right now, I'm internet shopping for this years Sexy Santa Christmas party outfit.
lol Fun! You should do hot pink or black for the color of the outfit, something different!
I like traditional colors. The hot pink would be perfect on you with your beautiful blond hair!

Just ordered...
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (38.5 KB, 253 views)
Yawn. Agreed.

Right now, I'm internet shopping for this years Sexy Santa Christmas party outfit. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
office party?
office party? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
My 'office' is a California king.

Just for going out to friends parties, sweetie. Lol
Currently in the process of debating if I should spend money on a new laptop since the deal fell through
If I order the dress, does the lady come with it?
If I order the dress, does the lady come with it? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Nope. They wouldn't even let me have her tits.
Those bastards. But yeah, this place has been pretty dead lately.
I agree
This place has been super dead lately... But I love tht dress ginger. Thtll make them long legs look hella sexy.. Red is my favorite color u kno😊😘
and now my bitcoin will not let me post while is reviews my account lol. Has anyone else had any problems with using them?? I cant stand this new method....I feel like they are taking more of my money that way....
I like traditional colors. The hot pink would be perfect on you with your beautiful blond hair!

Just ordered... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thats hot! I like it! You will rock it!

Just ordered... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
They can have the dress I want the girl wearing it in a red g string n heels laying in the middle of my bed for Christmas.